good ole 87

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya a heat gun works great I use them on plastic car bumpers to take out dents, if you can't take it to school use a hair dryer there a 1/3 of the price but it takes longer.
Tried my mom's hair dryer didn't work and I probably held it there for 5mins but it is only about 10C (50F) out so idk

Ohh I just realized you live in canada lol, ya you may need a head gun where colder temps are. I've also heard of people usein there oven to heat plastic up. You know how you open an oven an it kinda stays in a notch about 4-5 inches open, then then just set it on top so the heat cam out on it. Im not sure how well it'll work for bigger plastic though it'd be worth a try its free lol. Off the subject though im looking to get some trail tech light I like the bullet styl an there small I was hoping to get some feed back about them like/dislikes I can pick up a bar mount set for 130$

Ohh I just realized you live in canada lol, ya you may need a head gun where colder temps are. I've also heard of people usein there oven to heat plastic up. You know how you open an oven an it kinda stays in a notch about 4-5 inches open, then then just set it on top so the heat cam out on it. Im not sure how well it'll work for bigger plastic though it'd be worth a try its free lol. Off the subject though im looking to get some trail tech light I like the bullet styl an there small I was hoping to get some feed back about them like/dislikes I can pick up a bar mount set for 130$

I think I'll stick to the heat gun ;)

I've never had really good things from harbor freight. They usually come to Winchester once a year for a big sale thing. No lie I was about 15 an my dad went an bout an air blower like the big 3' one that hooks to an air hose. The guy brought out a big long box we didnt think to check it we get home its a damn pelet rife lol worked good for 10$ lol

Since it rained all weekend I figured id cut my extra set of fenders, let me know what you think.

2011-10-04_14-47-58_991.jpg
2011-10-04_14-48-19_475.jpg

If it were me I would of left a bit more on the front fenders where the tank is. But other then that I like it.

Looks good but if it rained all weekend wouldn't you want the fenders to protect you??!?

guys guys he did this to hit spair set if he wants mud protection he swaps them out im not a fan of cutting the entire backside off but its not my quad

Yes, it did rain but this was also off the parts warrior I have. I have the full front fenders still for when its muddy an snow. I ride alot of roads dirt gravel, so these will be fine. I've seen people cut alot more off than me but to each there own.

so i moved out my lower shock mounts today to lower it make it handle better an it widen the front also. i left the stock location because i do ride mountain roads also.
2011-10-10_18-24-46_628.jpg
[/IMG]

IMO it looks really hard on your shocks and will make the handling alot worse.

Did you check if the suspension could stay with the added stroke? No? Then its gonna eT those ball joint out in about 2 seconds

The shocks should be fine other than there 24yrs old, I've done an seen similar shock an coil over angles worse. What do you mean handle worse? It has a lower center of gravity not as to heavy an wanting to roll. But if I did mess something up to bad I have another set of a arms. This is a learning experience I guess lol

Latest posts

Back