good ole 87

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashnburn

Reaction score
So I've decided to start a thread about my warrior went for a ride today an took some pics when I got back home.
2011-09-29_13-21-17_609.jpg
2011-09-29_13-20-59_885.jpg
2011-09-29_13-19-33_549.jpg

Last edited:
You got some nice property by the looks of the picture, and LOL at the burnouts on the driveway ;)

Ya we own 55 acres here an about 1/4 mile away I have access to little over 300 acres but its all wooded an mountain. Today I just road back roads all gravel nice 20 mile ride lol ya the concrete drive way wasn't a good idea lol

Ya we own 55 acres here an about 1/4 mile away I have access to little over 300 acres but its all wooded an mountain. Today I just road back roads all gravel nice 20 mile ride lol ya the concrete drive way wasn't a good idea lol
Want to trade houses?

My plastics are all scared up you don't want them. Blue an red isn't the best togethr id like to find some white or black plastics. No deal on the house

picture.php

I Don't know if you can tell but the back right fender is getting discoloured and it has gotten worse since this photo.

using a heatgun is pretty simple, you'd have to leave it in one spot a LONG time to really damage it.

using a heatgun is pretty simple, you'd have to leave it in one spot a LONG time to really damage it.
I am thinking of bringing my quad up to my school to the auto shop because they got heat guns then I don't have to buy one and my house is like 8 houses down and I can ride it up and look bad ass :evilface:

If the discolouring is under the stickers that say "Warrior" and I want to keep them should I not use the heat gun on the stickers?

Ya a heat gun works great I use them on plastic car bumpers to take out dents, if you can't take it to school use a hair dryer there a 1/3 of the price but it takes longer.

Last edited:
I have a 87 warrior with white and red plastics!! I'm in the process of powder coating the frame,hubs,brake calipers, shock springs will be yellow and the axle,bars, swing arm, a arms and rims r going to be black. I just hate messing with the wire harness. I need a yellow tank cover then it will look great!!!! I CANT WAIT TILL ITS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back