good ole 87

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh if you have some other A-arms then run these into the ground see how they do :tup:

That wont hurt the shocks in the slightest its going to kill those a arms if it cant handle the extra travel it you built webb adapterplate to lower the top shockmount it would be better but you would have to calculate the shocktravel and such

Like I said though I ride on back roads there gravel with no jumps. When I go in the mountains I can put them back to stock location. It ha about 2" of compression before the tie rods hit.

Here's a few pics with the new nerf bars, heel guards, an some bar mounted lights I came up with.
2011-11-03_15-03-02_162.jpg

2011-11-03_15-02-40_492.jpg

2011-11-03_15-02-11_323.jpg

:tup::tup::tup:GETTER DONE BOE I like it when somebody does something diffent good job man keep me posted!!!

Thanks guys I still wana get a set of trail tech lights but I don't have 150$ to throw at them. Ima try to fix some of the stress marks this winter while im doing a rebuild on the motor. If anyones got any ideas let me know, always looking to make it better any way I can.

Its lookin good dude.

Motosport was still having there sale on the trail tech lights for the rappy 350 last I knew. I bought them just for the lights. Its worth it. I think is was around $60 or so.

Thanks, damn wish I would've seen that on trail tech. I think its the same hood as all 87-88s isn't it? I like it though too

Latest posts

Back