Go Pro HD Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna have some new vids of an area around the garage I just acquired soon. Basically a ride down powerlines, construction, and an abandoned railroad track... But beware, there is some street riding to get to the trail and I'm not abiding by the law. :tup:

Iv'e got some Go-Pro stuff to from yesterday but we had the cam facing the ground to much so it looks funny :(

Same thing happened to me last time I went out earlier in the week. I might have to invest in the small screen they have that hooks up to the back or just make index mark's on the adjuster's for my helmet. Good riding up in Canada? I should be riding through the leaf color change here in the next week or so.

Same thing happened to me last time I went out earlier in the week. I might have to invest in the small screen they have that hooks up to the back or just make index mark's on the adjuster's for my helmet. Good riding up in Canada? I should be riding through the leaf color change here in the next week or so.
Depends where you go if you go 15min down the street to the (illegal) spot its fine for a day but you get out of Vancouver and the city (1:30 drive) into the mountains you could ride or days and if you had a truck riding along with you, You could make it to the top of B.C through the logging roads :tup::tup:

Here's a picture in November Princeton B.C Canada /Amazing winter wonder land\
100_01383.jpg

Back