Go Pro HD Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbooost

Reaction score
Picked up a gopro HD on amazon for 200 bucks. Couple vids the first day I took it out...more to come! Full screen HD is insane.

Edit: Couldn't figure out how to embed the code but my channel link is here.

http://youtu.be/BfQlNtp04ac

Last edited:
watch
looks cool at 3:28 you get movin

Looks like a cool place to ride. Why is the trail asphalt in some places? Was that originally a road?

WTF man.. if your going to Ride on the Road Follow the Laws

But it's still a cool Video when you get "off road"

Last edited:
Don't think most of that was a real road, seeing as there was giant portions broken up and trees laying over on it and so on. Not to mention it wasn't even 2 car widths.

Seems odd to have a trail paved like that, though. I have to agree on following the traffic laws. At least stop at the stop signs. Around here it is a $130 fine in a car. Can't imagine the trouble and fine for doing it on an ATV.

U lucky somme Bitch. HAH. Ive been tryong to hunt down a go pro HD for months (for a good price)

Wicked vid man. Looks like a fun place. Wheres this at? Strange paved and non paved, but makes for a good time. Damn warriors haulin ass!

I wonder if thats an old bike and hike trail? Or could be an old road that went up to that lookout. Weird that its kinda fenced off and that bench is up there. I bee you could dig up some history of that area.

I wanna wheel, when we goin?

Sick video my friend bought a Go Pro for $300 2 days ago XD

Well the motorsports HD gopro is on amazon for 225 last I checked. I had a 25 dollar gift card I applied towards it...All of the other version's are overpriced on there for some reason.

The reason there are paved an unpaved sections is that it's an old abandoned Nike Missle site from the late 50's early 60's when there was a nuclear threat from Russia. Missle's were stored all over Connecticut in case of a Nuke they could atleast blow it up in the air. Atleast I think that was the intent. Most of the land is either state/government owned from hiking and what not or owned by local rock quarry's. I'm not sure why everyone's getting all bent out of shape about the road riding...the road is a dead end road to no where in the very beginning, the car coming down was probably a couple hikers. As soon as I turned off that road it was no longer "public highway" This was taken from a CT DMV at around 7pm...didn't think I was driving that crazy on the road to be honest. I take my truck everywhere you saw me riding the quad and have never been bothered by any cops/DEP/etc...It's unusual to go out there and not see people riding/walking/driving. It's pretty creppy in some areas when you find random house foundation's, steps all by themselves, fences, concrete pads...You can see where they filled the missle silo's underground with concrete in one spot.

There is a second area not in the first video that is a good way's into these trails that's an abandoned quarry...it's a pretty kickass place to go riding if anyone's up in the CT area.

We are talking about at the very beginning coming out of the parking lot and roll through 3 stop signs. One at the parking lot, one at the round about, and one where you turn onto the dead end road. Obviously cars still travel there some, and I bet traffic laws still apply in the event of an accident.
Not a big deal as I am sure we have all done it at some time or another. Like someone said, though, people already hate ATV's so don't give them another reason to add to the misery.

@Jboost i was just here yesterday man! these trails are rough once you get in there! we should meet up some time and go!

Unfortunately on a atv I'm not going to stop at parking lot stop signs. If a cop see's you your getting a ticket either way. But next time I'm driving out of an empty dmv parking lot late on a sunday I'll consider your advice.

A_bombs shoot me a pm or something man! Glad to have someone local on here, I'm doing rear bearing's bushings on a couple quads today and heading up that way! If you haven't been down to the quarry yet then we could meet up and head down there. Pm me your number or something.

true if the cop hates quads hes gonna give ya a ticket but i dont know how it is up there but in tx its a regular coinsurance to see a quad on the road police dont give em trouble cuzz 9out of 10 have quads too so its like playing rushin roulette

Lol at the roulette spelling. CT cops are hit or miss. The one time I've dealt with one out there he was asking where he could park to come into that trail with his personal quad. Hopefully get some new bearings in the quad today and take it out there for some more vid's!

Back