• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

garage sale!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just need a few more pieces. i just need to get rid of these parts that are laying around!

Tyler said:
Haha I kinda got my phone taken away check out in speak freely on "wanna make a bet" and you will see why I don't have my phone lol
looks like he got grounded from the site too lol this is unlike him to not log in in so long

btw i want the bars

Haha the only way I can get on is wait Till my parents go to bed then take my sisters iPod and get on it and hope I don't get caught and this dang iPod is hard to use!

HEY KIDS THIS MY FOR SALE PAGE, THIS IS NOT A STORY ABOUT TYLERS F-UP! IF YOU ARE A POTENTAL BUYER, THEN BUY A WAY !!!!! IF YOUR NOT, STFU!!! :mad: :mad:

Must be that time of the month.....

You need pics Matt, take some and send them to me, I'll post them up for yah.

Pics added! ;D

I spy....a nice Blue powercoated and gusseted Warrior Frame. Nice shifter too yah cheap ass. hahahahaha

I made those Air scoops guys (well painted them and added the brace, Exile made them a while back), that should entice the sell. Hahahhah

Hey how much for the Nerf bars shipped to 48876. Give me a good deal I will paypal right now lol This is my first post on here never knew this site existed.........

Dude that shifter is haggard as ****! lol but how much for the grab bar?

Pro-Tapers are sold!
this is whats still left for sale:

MSR mud guards $10 shipped
ALBA nerf bars SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AC rear grab bar $25shipped
DLR air scoops SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
97 warrior rear shock $30 shipped

pics are on page 1

Back