• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

garage sale!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

a set of MSR mud gaurds (elephant ears)
they each have 3 small holes in them for zip-ty mounting, and the d-ring straps have been removed, (they never worked), they aren't faded or ripped or fucked-up!
$15 shipped
*note, these have to be mounted to existing hand gaurds ie. powermadds, maires, cycra

a set of 05 honda 450r shocks, resprung for a 220lbs rider, 16.5 e2e lenght
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a pair of Pro-taper SE black finish , Cr-Hi ATV bend, black bar pad, normal wear from clutch, brake mounts, not cut or bent, took off because i'm running Flexx bars SOLD!!!!!!!!

please PM me if intrested or have questions. pics are going to be tough, i can texted pics or send your email

thanks Matt ;D

or go to the image/pics secton and go down to my photos, titled: FLEXX BARS

Found some more!!!

a set of black air scoops, never used $30 shipped

a 97 rear stock shock, yellow spring, used in good condition, not blown or leaking
$ 30 shipped

a AC rear grab bar, standard design, normal scratches, no dents $25 shipped

i'm still digging around, looking for more

a set of ALBA black nerf bars, black nets, no bend , no hits, just normal wear and tear, there is a little tire rub on the left nerf(cause of bent frame) and normal boot scratches

nets are in really good condition

$90 shipped

PM me!!!!

reargrab.jpg

protapers.jpg

protapers2.jpg

nerf.jpg

nerf2.jpg

hand2.jpg

hand1.jpg

airscoops.jpg

Haha I kinda got my phone taken away check out in speak freely on "wanna make a bet" and you will see why I don't have my phone lol

YOU DUMBASS!!! lol!!!! ::) anyways if you want some pics of those air scoops; go to the SEARCH feature on this site, and type in "air scoops".

c'mon, these prices are not set in stone! give me some resonable offers! my race season starts in a month, i still need some parts.

Heck, you get your frame back and your quad all put together? We need pics man. Pretty soon I gunna drive out there myself and snap a few. Lock up your man slaves though, I don't wanna here there cry's for a rescue.

Back