• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Big Gun Slip-on

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks!!! I realy wanted something nice on there but i dont want to rejet it just yet,, gotta get used to it first (Damn),......

I hear that br and i already rebuilt it but it was so old think if i have to go back into it, it might not make it threw it again hahaha plus moneys a big issure wright now, im trying to get as much as i can for pennies cuz x-mas but ill keep working on it, just realy wanted louder and stainless steel looking.. maybe soon thow..

If I can sell this ASAP Ill include the matching head pipe for $120 shipped. This deal probably wont last long!!!!

This means a full Big Gun System, head to tail!!!

Last edited:
I'll include in the above deal if i can get this sold soon and buyer want, a set of scoops and/or light hole cover!!!! Limited time offer!!!

That was me Bones,, i had to tap into my x-mas money for it but Owell hope i get a good paycheck today!!!!

hahaha,, think the wife will **** if she no's for wright now but after all the christmas stuff is perchased then she'll find out about it!!! Get something sweet to replace it 1998W..

I'll have to check with the post office. Some tbird parts i shipped to a guy haven't been received yet either and i shipped them the same time.

Hopefully they can't lose a package that big. Keep me posted phantom, it was parcel post so it may take longer with the holidays. If you haven't seen it by Wednesday I'll go raise some hell with them.

Latest posts

Back