• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Big Gun Slip-on

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's ok worth a try...if I did get it what would I have to do to my warrior? I just got it Friday and it my first one..it's a 2003 warrior got it from a a guy who needed money bad haha so I got a good deal on it

Pro t4

How much for that pro t4 to 44622. Also got any pics

Im sorry to jump in here guys but im wondering to have a performance slip on muffler do you have to rejet the carb or can you just put it on and have a sweeter sounding muffler, sorry im a noob..

you can just put it on ...but to get the full potential out of it you need a good air filter and jet kit

just asking is that pipe realy loud, i heard a video with one of the HMF pipes and man that thing was loud, sounded sweet..

At idle its tame to me, but as you get higher up in the rpm's it gets a louder. Theres a vid on the first page of the ad on how it sounds.

Got any better pics of it bro,, is it dented anywhere or damaged? im hoping to have be good to go tomorrow or maybe this afternoon..PS i hear with slipons you need to rejet the carb to handle the better flow can i just put it on or do i need to rejet mine to use it,, im not after the performance just the look and better sound!!

Got any better pics of it bro,, is it dented anywhere or damaged? im hoping to have be good to go tomorrow or maybe this afternoon..PS i hear with slipons you need to rejet the carb to handle the better flow can i just put it on or do i need to rejet mine to use it,, im not after the performance just the look and better sound!!

yes you will have to re-jet

is this on ebay

he has already said no dude...

Latest posts

Back