Food for thought

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, got it cheap because it was missing pieces, everything was rattle canned, fried stator, and thats all I know for sure. Didnt get the motor running til it went in the 99. Not a fan of the first gens hood, just looks like any dog mixed with a pug. No matter how you do it, its still fugly....

Dude I'll drink it warm or cold. beer is beer and should be drank. I hate the 2nd gen hoods. And headlights. A 1st gen without the factory healights looks plane stupid, I'll adnmit that. But I just liove the looks of em. And the Faraway Blue and white looked killer with the gold rims imo. I wish I could find one. I do like the red and white taht mine is. And you have that inherent cool facter when someone says what the **** bike is that? It just ATE that hill. And I say.," it's and 88 yamaha warrior" and they are like, "no ****! that bitch is badass!"

it was food for thought and you guys sure had a feast last night lol.

just so you guys know, i only made this thread to f with y'all a little bit. all warriors are awesome haha

it was food for thought and you guys sure had a feast last night lol.

just so you guys know, i only made this thread to f with y'all a little bit. all warriors are awesome haha

Yep it sure livened the site up last night. I had fun with it. LOL

Admitting defeat eh?

02s rock so just hush and take it! I would say like a man but your riding99s...
:atv:

It was fun last night... made it even better cause I was drinking. lol
Your spellings better you must be sober now. LOL

and no weston no defeat a good natured argument always livens things up. I knew exactly why Jon started it and he never contacted me either. all fun and games.

i knew it would stir up good conversation lol didn't have to contact a single person. i just knew it'd draw ppl in to see what the fuss is about.

oh yeah, 1999 Warriors > all others

i never accept defeat. muhahahahaha!!!!

Had to be sober to work. Damnit! Lol. It was fun. I figured it was to stir things up. But when you start picking on 1st gens thats fightin words.

FACT: 89-04 are the same quad.

ANOTHER FACT: 87-04 are the best warriors ever.

YET ANOTEHR FACT: Rappy 350's are a sad site, still a warrior so I have to love them, but a warrior is sheep's clothing.

Back