Food for thought

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude how the hell can you NOT like redheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are by far some of the hottest chicks. If you get a good lookin one that is. Like Debra messing, a younger Julian Moore, or the CUTE redhead on wedding crashers... Unless you got a whacko one and she burnt you out from another. I'll go for any hair color though. The redhead is just my Irsih coming out.

Dude how the hell can you NOT like redheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are by far some of the hottest chicks. If you get a good lookin one that is. Like Debra messing, a younger Julian Moore, or the CUTE redhead on wedding crashers... Unless you got a whacko one and she burnt you out from another. I'll go for any hair color though. The redhead is just my Irsih coming out.

I just think redheads are ugly because all the redheads at my school are ugly as ****

Yeah if they really wanted to improve upon the warrior they would have made a 4 valve head and punched it out closer to 400cc. AND ugraded the freaking chassis!

Well when you get an ugly redhead you get and ugly redhead. But, get a hot one and holy hell! Instant captivation...

1st gens just have THAT look man. And what one of use wouldn't want one of the bikes that started this fever.

I parted a 1st gen just saying.. LOL Needed a motor for the 99 (bought as a basketcase if you havent read my thread) 87 was the only one I could find cheap wonder why... :tdown:

Got it cheap because the dude didn't know what he had. Lol. Whatev, my bike runs like a raped ape on crank... Oh and it looks better than a 99. lmao

Back