First Gen Club

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good .... Working on modding a first gen with yfz parts and 2nd gen hood and tank cover .... Still need to find a motor to swap into it , 700r rear end and I was playing with the idea of putting ds450 a arms on it but still need to find the measurements I need for that

I'll post some pics in a bit

Last edited:
Pulled the a arms and shocks off the stroker today ... Going to put the stock arms back on it for now, till I make some bushing pins that fit right

Today while going over my quad doing my normal prep after each race i found the frame cracked. Right now im not sure if i should try and fix it or go to the dark side and use my 2nd gen frame.

Rims upgrade.

1988 Terrapro. Looking to upgrade the rims and tires. Nothing fancy but close to the originals. Originals front - 22X8-10 and rear 24X11-9

The original tires where Bridgestones AT24X11-9 DH10 and AT22X8-10 DH06

Looking for something in a plain aluminum spun rims. The rears are offset A bit so as to not stick at as far. Any suggestions.

Headlight conversion

Does anyone know if it's possible to mount the round headlights on my 87 warrior if I purchase a new hood. Just want some ideas on a mounting bracket

Hello I'm new to this form and I have an 87 warrior and was wondering if any body could recommend any heel guards for it.

You can use 2vd gen pegs and heal guards. However, you do not have the mounting tab on the frame for the heal guards to mount to. You can fab something for them to secure to the frame.

Or, and this is what I would do/have done, get raptor 350 pegs and get a set of PRM aluminum Raptor 350 heal guards. Again, you will have to make the guard to frame mount work. I've used rubber insulated band clamps to go around the frame, then bolt the heal guard to it.

Back