Finally got my next project car!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
350 fierro... THAT is funny!!!!!! Holy **** I almost want to see that. Lol. I never went to high school, so I missed all that bullshit. I like factory or close to factory ride height.

cool. my bro can do a firewall mod for the 4.0 for me too if i wanted.

Honestly, as much as I like the 4.0, I would do the 3.4l swap. It's less time consuming, and you gain fuel injection. If you are into that. You can also go with the TBI setup off the late model 2.8s. You have to use the injectors from the 4.3 V6 though. If you get a whole donor Camaro, you get the harness, too. Another thing, the 2.8 is an externally balanced enging, the 3.4 is internally balanced. So you have to get the 2.8 flywheel neutrally balanced. No big deal really. Another thing with the 4.0 is having to fab motor mounts.

can ya say HICK TOWN!!

NO **** SHERLOCK! and every one of them climbs out of their clam-baked truck every morning to go to class! damn pot heads. i like how this one guy has a spray painted orange 70s chevy truck thats blue underneath! chips ahoy! im gunna see if i can snap a pic of that POS lol. it has STOCK axles and 38" tires.:tdown: ughh redneck town up here. and that subie is abused by the damn people in the trucks! one time they filled it with packing peanuts and window painted penis's all over it. :eek: jackasses! its abuse i tell you! abuse!

350 fierro... THAT is funny!!!!!! Holy **** I almost want to see that. Lol. I never went to high school, so I missed all that bullshit. I like factory or close to factory ride height.

that thing FLIES! holy ****! its like a R1 car on the road! it has coilovers, stiffened and rollcaged. and get this: it belongs to the principal! he likes em BURNOUTS!

Too funny man. About the principal, your class mates are just pathetic. You should have seen what I did Christman day with my 8.1l. I put mufflers and turn downs on it the Saturday before Christmas, now it has true 3" duals. Anyway, took the old man with me to dump the trash, that way he could hear it. I put in in tow/hual, powerbraked it, brought the engine up to 2 grand, then released the brake and slammed my foot to the floor. ****** spun the tires for over 100' before I came to a turn and had to back out of it. She was shifting gears the whole time runnin 4k rmps at 70mph. Tire smoke billowing out the whole way. God we were cackling like school girls the whole time. Was soooo much fun!

yeah dude my school its all about big diesels and Freakin grand ams and explorers lol, atleast my explorer sticks out from the crowd lmao

Too funny man. About the principal, your class mates are just pathetic. You should have seen what I did Christman day with my 8.1l. I put mufflers and turn downs on it the Saturday before Christmas, now it has true 3" duals. Anyway, took the old man with me to dump the trash, that way he could hear it. I put in in tow/hual, powerbraked it, brought the engine up to 2 grand, then released the brake and slammed my foot to the floor. ****** spun the tires for over 100' before I came to a turn and had to back out of it. She was shifting gears the whole time runnin 4k rmps at 70mph. Tire smoke billowing out the whole way. God we were cackling like school girls the whole time. Was soooo much fun!

That's fricken awesome. I gotta put aftermarket exhaust on ours and a chip.

That's why I'm probably going to buy another in the spring. Hard to come by, and most have very high milage. I'd like to get a spare engine that I can build for mine. We have two 8.1's in the family. My mom has an 01 2500hd crew cab long bed 4x4.

We have a customer who has an 04 duramax in a crew cab long bed single rear wheel 4x4. He has a performance lift pump, tuner, 6" stacks, and we put a built trans in it. Gotta Gary's work... But, that truck will wheel hop in 3rd gear it has so much power. Right now he has it torn down at his house for head gaskets. He is putting on an egr delete, and several other things I can't even remember.

I sometimes think about modding ours but end up spending the money elsewhere. Besides, mama prolly wouldn't like it like that and it's pretty much HER truck. Don't believe me just ask her. haha

Yeah I don't like lifts, either. Most everyone has a giant lift, with 35s or more and it's a daily driver. If it was used for a trail rig that would be one thing. Other then that, you look like a ****** idiot to me. Some guys just have that "little" syndrome.

there ya go knockin my lifts again! but then again i actually use the lift and big tires. it is retarded to drop $10K into a lift and big ass tires and wheels and never take it off road

There are a **** load of guys around here that have that small dick problem, and the only way they can justify being a man is to throw a lift and huge tires under it. Then, they go palling around town, making lots of noise and acting like **** heads. I ****** hate it... It really doesn't matter, though. Because my truck, my quad, and once it's together; the Javelin, will all beat the **** out of their "rigs".

Most of those guys just throw loud exhausts on and don't do any motor work...its stupid. Do motor work and actually have something to haul ass in.

Okay, about time I update this, seeing as how I have things to update about! lol. No real work has begun on the car, but, I have lots of parts I have been buying.

New lower rear quarters, lower front quarters (in front of rear wheels), truck drop-offs, and I have a new trunk floor.

Didn't really NEED it, but I found this trunk lid on Ebay for $130 shipped. Other then the one corner being bent a smidge, it has only surface rust. Mine has two rot holes on the underside and I'll have to contour new metal for. I'd may keep the original lid, but, this one requires FAR less work. And, I'll have a spare either way.

Got an AMC20 rear from a member on THEAMCFORUM. Basically, it is a 12 bolt AMC rear. Paid nothing for it. My aunt and uncle picked it up for me, and paid for it. They refused to take any money for the rear and gas. I really do have a good family:)

Found a guy on CL selling 68 AMX parts and project car. Got the V8 crossmember, and power booster with bracket (only needed bracket, EXTREMELY hard to find!) for $140. That is roughly what the price of either can go for!

Only thing that I have bought that will be here this week is a bell housing with clutch fork from an AMC 6cyl so I can run a T5 behind the 360. So, parts are piling up, work should be started here before long. Once the time change sets in, and the bitter cold, the front clip comes off, the engine and trans come out, the trunk lid/tail light/bumpers, you name it; all come off for the body work to begin!

Back