Few other / past toys

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never could afford a alum block... so i always spotted old engine laying out behind abarn and stop and ask... found a 327 one time :) block was cracked :/ thats where the double humps on my 283 came from.
one of these days though. i'll when the lottery and buy a damn machine shop of my own and stock pile freakin dart parts (best performance company on earth)

That's the nice things about the sbc there are plenty of parts out to use. I'm still waiting to win the lottery LOL I would buy myself a race car and race it. I would also look at buying a new Zo6 or the new twin turbo Zr-1.

and you'd buy me some stuff too wouldn't you??? :)

i must agree. i love the chevy small blocks!

damn u guys must have some cheap motors and parts around where you live. Around here u got 3k-4k in ur 6-71 install and thats minimal lol i could never build a blown motor for 7k, well maybe a stock lower end vortec head 6-71 motor lol

the drag dude had a half sponsor with dart and a few other companies so he got a discount. and i'm a prefferd customer with jegs so i get some pretty good discounts from them

I would have to win the lottery first and then it depends on how much i won. I sure I would have enough to get you something. LOL ;D

warriorgirl09 said:
my dream ride.... '71 IH scout, 4 inch lift, 35 11.50's, with a chevy 6.2L diesel running twin turbo's bolted up the a 4speed bulldog tranny :)
. . . What happened with the scout? I remember back when you said you were going to get one or something like that?

yeah... haha turns out it wasn't in as good a shape as the lady on the phone was telling me

This is the one that I miss the most :(
P1010045.jpg

P1010023.jpg

P1010112.jpg

03 Protege ES that I converted to a MSP
7-30001.jpg

My 90 camaro that I still have but with no drivetrain currently.
http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewgallery.php?action=viewimg&id=57443

More info here on mods
fquick.com/spdfrk1990

wow why would you get rid of that thing? and i know how that is about the 3rd gen, we have one sitting at home also with no drive train. stupid t-5's cant handle abuse from a cam'd 350. looking for a t56 to build and stick in it. what drive train was in that 3rd gen?

I sold the SS when I bought my house. The thirdgen was my first car it originally was a RS 305 with the t5. I had a 383 for it but sold it If I ever decide to finish it ill go with a lsX.

my buddy had an ss exactly like that lol we used to race almost daily on way home from school on back road kinda windy about 6 miles

Yeah they are nice cars when setup right I finally had the suspension just right before I sold it. I didnt drive it much tho only on nice dry days lol.

Latest posts

Back