• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yakuza was a great seller!!! Lights were exactly as described and the package was packed very nice. ;)

Right back at Ridinfast03. Send payment quickly and wasn't up my rear end nonstop until he recieved the lights...lol.

yeoldetymewarrior8, got a front set of douglas rims and some nice kenda klaw mxr on the front. great deal, fast shipping.

I got an 04 rear shock from lucasislight it was shipped fast and works great and a good price

lucasislight- Great prices and fast shipping. Shipped using UPS to Canada though, which is a no-no but a common mistake.

97warriorrider- i got a brand new 6.5hp motor, good prices and great shipping, got here fast! time to fix the log splitter!

Recently completed purchase with quadz4life88. Excellent communication and fast shipping, would buy again.

Thanks!

I bought a pipe from quadz4life88 it was a pleasure doing bissness with him fast shipping and just what he said it would be ....... now to the pipe wow what a great pipe it'z a white bro. R4 .........loud but added some get up to my old Warrior.

I bought an '01 660 rear shock from yeoldetymewarrior8. Fast shipping, product was what he said and he gave me a good price on it. I'd definitely do business with him again.

Thanks bro,
Kevin

A+ seller quadz4life88 just bought a skid plate from him in great shape a good price. my 2nd time buying from him a pleasure both time.......whatz he gona sell me next?

yeoldetymewarrior - positive - good communication, good packing, and quick shipping.

FOR SALE......YAMAHA BLASTER 200CC HAS A FEW EXTRA'S......MY LOSS YOUR GAIN.. ASKING: 1200..MESSAGE ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS...

yeoldtymewarrior: positive- very good communication, good shipping, great price but not very good packing.

Latest posts

Back