• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fast Honda 400EX For Sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that isn't the least I'll take, but that's a whole other story... you know what they say about cash in hand.....

In any event, that’s people for ya...they seem to forget about the cost of all the aftermarket parts, all the work it takes to install them, and the time it takes to build a quad (which results in time your not able to ride it)... not to mention, you have no idea how its gonna run or handle till its built... just cause one quad has the exact same parts as another, doesn't mean its gonna run and handle just as good as the first one….. I know how this quad runs, and its gonna take around a $4,500 or higher priced quad to run with it…. This is a running EX….

got any pics of your buddies 400?

I think you would have a better chance of selling it if you put down what all you did to the motor, a "built motor" could mean many things. Also what year is it? To be honest I personally think $4500 is way to much. And as for beating 450's I find it hard to believe. I've raced a couple 400's with 440 kits and still wasn't a race...

I think you would have a better chance of selling it if you put down what all you did to the motor, a "built motor" could mean many things. Also what year is it? To be honest I personally think $4500 is way to much. And as for beating 450's I find it hard to believe. I've raced a couple 400's with 440 kits and still wasn't a race...

Rides and riders are NOT created equally.... bring a 450 over and we'll run 'em and your see for yourself..... as for the price, that’s what your gonna pay to get something that runs this good... is there cheaper out there, I’m sure, will the cheaper ones out there run like this one, I doubt it.... besides, if your interested in it, make an offer... if your not, to be honest with ya, it doesn't matter what you think nor believe.. this thread is for serious buyers….

Sounds like a nice quad…. Maybe you two should put all your pennies together and buy it so we can run ‘em and see just how nice that one or mine is…… seriously though, what’s your guys (assuming your guys) problem?… we are all riders here (for the most part) and there’s no need to talk down someone else’s quad or asking price in an open forum where its listed for sale…. That’s just plain disrespectful and classless!

sorry thumper..I like your quad and all..I actually think its a pretty clean 400ex but its just not worth that much..Maybe if you find somebody that really wants 1 and thinks that 4500 is a spectacular deal then maybe you will get that much

My problem hmm, didn't think I had one and yes I am a "guy?" So not to get off topic anymore because it's obvious you can't take construtive criticism all I'm going to say AGAIN is best wishes on selling your 400...

sorry thumper..I like your quad and all..I actually think its a pretty clean 400ex but its just not worth that much..Maybe if you find somebody that really wants 1 and thinks that 4500 is a spectacular deal then maybe you will get that much

I appreciate you saying your sorry…. The fact of the matter is though, you haven’t seen this quad in person nor ridden it, so you can’t say for sure what it is or isn’t worth…. My asking price is directly related to performance… this is not your typical 400ex, I’m not saying it’s the fastest 400ex out there, but its really quick and I’ve had no problem running with or away from anything out here… so if ya don’t like the price, make me an offer, but don’t tell me its not worth that in an open forum… that’s disrespectful, do it privately if ya feel the need…. But I’ve got no hard feelings toward ya, heck if your every in the area, let me know and we’ll go riding… that way, when I blow ya away, you can see how quick this is first hand….. ;D

My problem hmm, didn't think I had one and yes I am a "guy?" So not to get off topic anymore because it's obvious you can't take construtive criticism all I'm going to say AGAIN is best wishes on selling your 400...

There is a difference between constructive (note the correct spelling) criticism and acting like a jerk…. Here are a few simple guidelines that hopefully benefit you someday by making it more clear for ya….

1 – Do not FOR ANY REASON pirate someone else's post, if you have something to sell, then post it yourself.

2 - If you don't actually have any money, or do not intend on buying or bartering, be quiet!

3 – Don’t link a similar item for sale in someone else’s For Sale thread. (falls under #1, but just wanted to make it crystal clear)

4 – If you don’t like the price, make an offer…. Or if ya feel it necessary to tell them it’s not worth it, then act like an A$$ privately by sending them an email or PM… don’t do it in an open forum, have some tact!

But like I said above, I have no hard feelings toward ya… offer goes to you too… bring that 450 of yours up here and I’ll run ya with my “little Ol’ 400EX”…. Heck I’ll even get a buddy to video it for us, so you and everyone else can watch ya get smoked :-[ over and over again by my 400ex on “You Tube”…. :cool:

Not to be a dick to you or anyone on this site but thump i would surgest you post this quad on exriders and ebay you are not going to get anything on here besides stupid comments lowball offers and dumb trades. put it on there maybe the centrals too and it should sell i have had good luck selling quad/ quad stuff and finding iteams on those sites. Good luck its a nice clean bike, maybe part your aftermarket and sell lstock that a ganattee fast seller that way .

~Eddie

Well you couldn't just leave well enough along could you. I personally like the correction of my spelling, I apologize. You would think since I have a masters I would have caught that, ANYWAY let's first off get something clear. This is only my personal opinion, I say again PERSONAL opinion. It was intended to help you, i.e. help you realize $4500 could possibly be to much for a used 400 that looks to only have the typical bolt ons. Jason even asked you what mods, and instead of telling us all you once again went on the offensive and made some un-called for comment. Do want you want with this thing I could care less, just as trail said sell it somewhere else. Maybe you didn't notice the website you're on, I don't know, but I do know $4500 for your quad is to much. Once again good luck on the sell, YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT...

Oh yea, one last thing... Blah, blah, blah, my dad can beat up your dad, I could care less if your 400 could beat my 450. What matters is I'm happy with what I got and don't need to sell it...hint, hint,hint

I feel the need to pitch in my comment, wanted or not... First off, Thumper, comments like this should be expected on any open forum. Is it the right thing to do? Probably not but thats just how it is and its not going to change. Someone simply stated that your "asking" price was really high, which I completely agree with. Then, embarassed, realizing that your price WAS too high tried to defend a previous statement made by another member. Which is referring to people not believing that you could outrun 450's. "Rides and riders are NOT created equally.... bring a 450 over and we'll run 'em and your see for yourself" blah blah blah. Just settle down, or move on... Personally I dont like people that only log on this site just to sell things rather than contribute...

I would love to see you go up against a 450 as you would get dominated. You better bring your boys for that one because the **** is getting ****** deep.
Like it's been said before this is an open forum, people are going to tell you what they think, I don't give a **** if you like it or not, and if you think it's not the right thing to do in you're thread.

BTW: if you have any questions about the selling/buying rules of this forum you can view them at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back