• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fast Honda 400EX For Sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote:uprvicmz]If he doesn't list his mods no one is ever gonna take this listing seriously at that price.

With the exception of the internal motor mods, they are all listed in his first post.
~Bill[/quote:uprvicmz]
thats the part i'm talking about. part of his selling point is how fast it is but he will never back it up with facts.

[quote:hd4ra904]

With the exception of the internal motor mods, they are all listed in his first post.
~Bill
thats the part i'm talking about. part of his selling point is how fast it is but he will never back it up with facts.[/quote:hd4ra904]

I offered to back it up numerous times…. Read back and you will see that…..what more proof do ya need then to witness it first hand????

[quote:j0wsvvtb]You keep responding like that and it's no wonder that this thread is full of negative comments tords you and you're quad.

::)[/quote:j0wsvvtb]

just some wiseco 9.2:1 and a hotcam.. ::)

what exactly is a "built motor" ?? You are going to have to list of internal mods to the engine and not keep a secret like some cocky racer or an old woman keeping her recipes to herself.

I may be interested in this, but I'm not going to go half way across the country to just look at it and make a conclusion for myself that it is not that fast. What if i were to have it shipped? This is almost as bad as buying from ebay, if you have to, please PM me the list of internal mods. Thanks.

what exactly is a "built motor" ?? You are going to have to list of internal mods to the engine and not keep a secret like some cocky racer or an old woman keeping her recipes to herself.

I may be interested in this, but I'm not going to go half way across the country to just look at it and make a conclusion for myself that it is not that fast. What if i were to have it shipped? This is almost as bad as buying from ebay, if you have to, please PM me the list of internal mods. Thanks.

First off, a perspective buyer wouldn’t call the seller a “cocky racer” or an “old woman”….. Second, now tell me, which thread are you lying in???…. And I quote from your “03 warrior” for sale thread >> “I'm trying to gain funds so that I can get my car finished…….But now I have to sell it because I am broke!”…… so I doubt that your interested in buying this quad… your just nosey…maybe, I’m wrong, if so, I apologize… but that’s your words….
This is really getting old, there is enough info listed to spark interest… if there’s not enough info listed for you, then that’s the chance I’m willing to take… the motor mods will not be listed over the internet… I may end of keeping it, if that’s the case, I like the fact that it’s a sleeper….

[quote:4vrnbpwa]what exactly is a "built motor" ?? You are going to have to list of internal mods to the engine and not keep a secret like some cocky racer or an old woman keeping her recipes to herself.

First off, a perspective buyer wouldn’t call the seller a “cocky racer” or an “old woman”….. Second, now tell me, which thread are you lying in???…. And I quote from your “03 warrior” for sale thread >> “I'm trying to gain funds so that I can get my car finished…….But now I have to sell it because I am broke!”…… so I doubt that your interested in buying this quad… your just nosey…maybe, I’m wrong, if so, I apologize… but that’s your words….
This is really getting old, there is enough info listed to spark interest… if there’s not enough info listed for you, then that’s the chance I’m willing to take… the motor mods will not be listed over the internet… I may end of keeping it, if that’s the case, I like the fact that it’s a sleeper….
[/quote:4vrnbpwa]

Why are you so afraid of listing the motor mods? Does it have some top-secret parts that the general public's not supposed to know about or something? We're just trying to help you, a seller should always inform the buyer of anything they request, it sounds like you don't even want to sell it by how you're acting. And don't flame me like you did with everybody else, I just want a reasonable, logical response to my question.

by all means i can just buy the quad and i might be able to sell it for more than i bought it for, and it would provide me with more funds than i started with, which i have done before. I have enough money to buy this quad, a motor swap costs way more than a quad. And you are correct, it has sparked my interest. but i would like more information on this before i go further into the transaction.

Hey asswhole..I just told a friend about this quad and he even looked at this page..But he instantly said I dont think so b/c you wont tell anything about the motor..So if you want to sell this..stop hiding **** and just tell what you have done to it

[quote:ltgrix1n]
thats the part i'm talking about. part of his selling point is how fast it is but he will never back it up with facts.

I offered to back it up numerous times…. Read back and you will see that…..what more proof do ya need then to witness it first hand????[/quote:ltgrix1n]
You are a douche. Bring that POS to colorado and if it can beat my LTR in any race I'll give you your asking price for the quad and pay your travel both ways.

Man I go a way for awhile and come back to this...LOL Looks like we have a challenge ladies and gentlemen, but will he except??? I place my bet on NO...

I'm locking this thread because it got retarded, and thumperzr3 if you plan to make any sales here I suggest you start spilling your guts about what motor mods are done, better yet why don't you list it on EX Riders, where all the Honda boys can criticize you for not listing everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back