• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

f/s: (Updated) Warrior Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
were you located?
how much for the rack and lower left a arm

were you located?
how much for the rack and lower left a arm

Located in Santa Ynez, CA. Rack and lower arm about $110 shipped.

Warriorspeed350 - Looking about $15 shipped.

lmao exile it is a nice rack but it keeps hitting me in the ass, and as a result I don't like it. MAybe a six pack rack in the future.

o i have the 6 pack by prm its freaking sweet its the one that has warrior cut out of the back plate. i cant wait to put that thing on there.

Oh yeah...I'm going to be selling my DG xcellerator stage 3 exhaust. Full pipe.

It's an okay exhaust and I only have 40 hours on it. Better than stock and am willing to make a deal on it. Pics will be up soon.

I'm Really interested in the exhaust,I'll send money order for it. Lmk your exact price for it i'm really interested [email:gs8fgq2h][email protected][/email:gs8fgq2h]

Used spray paint. High temp ceramic stuff from NAPA. Self etching primer and Krylon clearcoat.

It looks good so far, but I haven't been able to take it out yet to see what happens. I'm sure it'll get chipped and scratched, but hey I didn't want to spend the money to get it powder coated. Besides it's easy to touch up. I'll let you know how it holds up when I finally get this thing running just in time for summer.

Back