• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

f/s: (Updated) Warrior Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbthreat

Reaction score
Well, I had a bunch of parts laying around after the rebuild and could use some extra cash to help pay for the rebuild ;D. If there is anything here that anyone is interested in just PM me an offer. Getting more pics is no problem. I've included any problems with these parts (don't want there to be any suprises for anyone).
2000 Warrior Front Shocks (SOLD)
100_0637.jpg

2000 Warrior Rear Shock. Comes with Quadboss red shockcover. (SOLD)
100_0633.jpg

100_0634.jpg

100_0635.jpg

100_0636.jpg

1994 Warrior Swingarm, sanded to metal, primered with self etching primer (2 coats), then painted red with high temp ceramic paint (2 coats), and 2 coats clear coat. Comes with chain slider and roller, pivot bolt, and linkage arm (not cleaned). Didn't find out until after I painted the swingarm that one of the bearings (chain side) had gone bad and will need to be pressed out and replaced.
100_0631.jpg

100_0632.jpg

2000 Warrior gas tank and cover (no petcock). If you just want the cover that's fine.
100_0630.jpg

1994 Warrior Gas Tank and cover (w/ petcock). Will seperate cover.
100_0629.jpg

PRM Cargo Rack. Bought new. One ride on it and didn't like the way it felt. Not for aggressive riding (rack bumps you in the ass if you lean back too far), but is perfect for casual riding and hauling stuff. Make sure you use bungee cords to strap down anything to the rack cause the straps on this thing suck (lost two full gas cans on a ride). (SOLD)
100_0627.jpg

100_0628.jpg

2000 Warrior stock exhaust. Doubt anyone is interested, but what the hell.
100_0626.jpg

2000 Warrior headlights and bracket. Bracket bar is bent and beat up, but plate mounts up and is straight. Both lights work, but the connector was cut off. Have some connector pieces to help with rewiring.
100_0623.jpg

100_0624.jpg

2000 Warrior Axle Carrier. Needs to be cleaned a little (Steel wool, but everything is in good working order. One bearing is still in and rolls fine. I took out the other one because it had gone bad. Best thing would be to replace the bearings anyway.
100_0621.jpg

100_0622.jpg

2000 Warrior stock bumper. (SOLD)
100_0620.jpg

2000 Warrior stock a-arms and ties rods. The lower arms are in great shape (except for one ding, pic included) and the boots on the joints are still in great condition. The upper arm boots are ripped (happened when I was using a ball joint remover to pop them off the hubs). The tie rods are straight however, the ends are no good. One boot is ripped and two of the ends are bent. So basically the rids themselves are what are for sale.
100_0617.jpg

100_0618.jpg

100_0619.jpg

2000 Warrior parking brake, front brake lines, and stock clutch perch w/ new OEM clutch lever. The parking brake sensor was broken, and can easily be replaced. Have all the parts for it and is pictured. Doubt anyone wants this either. ;D (SOLD)
100_0616.jpg

100_0613.jpg

100_0614.jpg

100_0615.jpg

2000 Warrior stock rear tires/wheels. Tires have some tread left and the rims are in good condition, some scratches and dings. Left tire has two plugs in it and a slow leak from one of the plugs. Will take off the tires and sell the rims if that is all someone wants.
100_0608.jpg

Outside of rim.
100_0612.jpg

100_0611.jpg

Inside of rim.
100_0610.jpg

100_0609.jpg

K&N Filter with Outerwears. Filter itself is in good shape, however the gasket that seals the filter to the airbox, glue is wearing out and the seal needs to be repaired and reglued. You can order a replacement gasket from K&N and reglue it yourself.
100_0638.jpg

100_0639.jpg

100_0640.jpg

DG Excellerator Stage 3 Exhaust. Full Pipe and spark arrestor. $100 shipped in US.
100_0604.jpg

Like I said just make a reasonable offer (not looking for top dollar) and we can make a deal.

I dunno. I was thinking like $40 for the fronts shipped and like $60 for the rear shipped. Both are in really good shape and no rust. Better than most on e-bay for sure. I think what I am asking is reasonable, but I'm willing to negotiate, so feel free to make an offer.

Just to let you know I listed my stock exhaust on ebay about a year ago and it sold for 120 bucks + shipping. Not only that but I sold my stock bumper for 50 + shipping and I paid 45 shipped for my alba haha.

lmao exile it is a nice rack but it keeps hitting me in the ass, and as a result I don't like it. MAybe a six pack rack in the future.

Pelphry: Thanks for that info. I'll leave this up here for a while and see if I get any hits. Whatever is left, I'll sell on e-bay. Figured I'd give you guys first run at them.

Warriorsp33d350: I'm looking for like $35 shipped for the carrier.

7 bucks for the oem perch/lever Parking brake?
You mean just for the clutch perch and parking brake cluster and the parking brake itself? 7 bucks is fine for the whole clutch assembly, but that's not going to cover the shipping cost. You have a zip so I can give you a total with shipping?

you wouldnt happen to have any rear hubs that are in ok condition?
Sorry, I don't have any hubs laying around, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for them for you.

What do you want for the headlights?
The lights I was going to sell for $22 shipped.

Sorry, I don't have a seat. For the lower arms looking for $50 shipped. PM if interested or if you want to make a different offer.

I dunno. I was thinking like $40 for the fronts shipped and like $60 for the rear shipped. Both are in really good shape and no rust. Better than most on e-bay for sure. I think what I am asking is reasonable, but I'm willing to negotiate, so feel free to make an offer.

I'll get back to ya asap on the shocks. They'd be for my sons Warrior so I'll see what he wants to do.

Thanks

I'll get back to ya on the a arms, I just bought a Warrior that needs some parts to be completed and the right side lower a arms is missing, but if no one buys my ASRs their going on that quad.

Back