Exhaust identification?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadillac

Reaction score
I am a new proud owner of a used warrior this year and I was hoping to get a little help from you guys. This winter I plan on doing some begining mods on the quad as it is completely stock. One of the areas I have seen that I should address is the exhaust. Currently there appears to be an aftermarket slip on now but there is no identifing marks. I was hoping someone on here might have some luck identifing it by the picture. I would sure hate to buy a new one and have it be the same or a lower grade than what is on there now.

Thanks........love the forum by the way.

Chad

008ofu.jpg

Well first i have to say that that exhaust is ******* awesome.Second i think its a supertrapp?? Or even custom build??

Welcome and glad you like the site.

Earlymodel Supertrapp IDS? Humm, that downspout has me stumped. Beast will probably know, hes good with identifying this stuff.

I can tell you to keep a hold of those rear tires. Puresport Realtors, great tire!

Actually I was planning on replacing the tires already.......they are very heavy and just dig in the sand. They weighed in at 30lbs a piece, plan on getting some itp's with new rims. Will keep these for my trips in the gravel and trails otherwise.

FMF. Look at the sticker stain, it's the Ford shaped FMF Emblem...

looks custom for the quad to me, I see a clamp in the front holding the pipe to the silencer and the mounting bracket is off, they bolted metal the silencer and then to the frame to make it mount up. I'm not sure of the brand of silencer but it wasn't for a warrior. At least that's what I think.

I'll give ya $20 for it plus shipping if you find out it is a Sparks!

Well thanks for the input so far...looks as if I need to do a little more research on this "sparks". If it is such a great pipe then I guess thats one area I can leave alone. Here are a couple extra pics of it if that helps.

002wfl.jpg

Back