• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Durablue Axle and ITP Baja Beadlocks with 2 sets of tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snoman48

Reaction score
I've got a good condition Durablue axle, with 3.5mm rotor and 38t sprocket intact and installed. Included with it is a set of ITP Baja Beadlock rims with beadlocked ITP MX6R tires installed. I also have an extra set of ITP SX tires. Looking for 450 for the whole package, or it can be split up and we discuss prices then.

pics will be up soon, gotta get batteries for the camera tomorrow lol. I'd prefer to keep this deal local (eastern north carolina region), but I am willing to travel to an extent to expedite this sale.

pics will be up soon, gotta get batteries for the camera tomorrow lol. I'd prefer to keep this deal local (eastern north carolina region), but I am willing to travel to an extent to expedite this sale.

hmmm, what part of east nc? im here too lol.

Having problems uploading pics to forum, but will gladly email them, just send a pm

how much for that durablue? can u send some pics. will u ship?

if so how much to 15108

bump

I'd realllly like to get rid of these guys, there depressing me sitting here and i can't use 'em

Hey would you sell just the ITP sx tires?
If so will they fit stock rims and how much?

Last edited:
I will break up this package, however the tires will not fit stock rims, they fit 8 inch rims, not the stock nines. The other tires and rims do however match perfectly with eachother, should you want to grab up both sets!

bump. these will be going on ebay here shortly if i don't get any real bites here, sorry guys

Bump.
Price reduced to 300 for everything, holiday's are coming!

bump
update: baja beadlock rims with MX6R's sold.
Durablue axle with GForce posilock nut, rotor, sprocket, and hubs still available. - $200 OBRO takes it. Holeshot SX's, size 18X10-8 still available. - $50 gets 'em

update
sale pending on axle setup.
Holeshot SX's still up for grabs.

Latest posts

Back