DSW is back!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Atleast you had the stock heal guards, 1st gens didn't come with em, so I had nothin but the fenders to lean on in the woops. Flipped my rims, too. 2nd best non perf mod. I still want new front shocks. Just can't afford them right now. And with the front shocks being slightly shorter on the 1st gens, the only aftermarket shock I've found is works. I just found a set of NOS moose direct fit hand guards, in red. Feel damn lucky to have found them. 3rd best non perf mod, lol.

I wanna build a set of pegs from the set of 1st gen pegs I have, and build a wider set from some 2nd peg's...
I want the 2nd gen set to mount some nerfs too..

First gen frames are a pain in the arse when it comes to that stuff.

Tell me about it. Just do what I did and make your own heal guards. I still have to ditch the hose clamps, just have to remeber to order EGR bypass pipe exhaust clamps. That'll work perfect.

Tell me about it. Just do what I did and make your own heal guards. I still have to ditch the hose clamps, just have to remeber to order EGR bypass pipe exhaust clamps. That'll work perfect.
My frame is so hacked up though brah..
I can't see doing any more fab work. :argh:

I just finished painting it tonight.

Welcome back DSW, hope you can get out and scratch that inch.

Back