DSW is back!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Well this was a good weekend the warrior is done! I literally tore every single part off and greased everything. Put in brand new bearings nearly everywhere. Swingarm bearings, tapered carrier bearings, steering stem bearings, new front wheel bearings. Re wrapped the entire wiring harness and repaired anything damaged also dielectric greased every connector. Put in lots of aftermarket too. Custom led lighting set-up. Tommorow im going to get holeshot sr's in the rear and hopefully my new chain rollers and extra footpegs come in. Doing a custom double peg set-up. Anyway heres the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0291[1].jpg
    IMG_0291[1].jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0292[1].jpg
    IMG_0292[1].jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0293[1].jpg
    IMG_0293[1].jpg
    97 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0294[1].jpg
    IMG_0294[1].jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0295[1].jpg
    IMG_0295[1].jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 60
Pretty fuggin sweet man. Love it. You should take some close ups of it.

Chassis | Suspension | Controls

Frame: Stock
A Arms: Full-Flight +2+1
Swingarm: Stock
Steering Stem: Stock polished
Stabilizer: none
Axle: durablue +2
Carrier: Aftermarket Billet with tapered bearings
Locknut: stock
Hubs F|R: Stock
Bars: Tusk t-7 Yz bend
Throttle/Clutch Lever: Fly racing clutch/Edelbrock dual cable twist
Grips: Scott Hurricane
Nerfs: Tusk comp series
Pegs: Stock double peg
Bumper: Armadillo polished
Grab Bar:Stock
Front Shocks: Stock
Rear Shock: Banshee
Brake Pads: Ebc sintered
Brake Lines: Full Flight braided
Rotors F|R: Stock front/ Typhoon rear
Rims F|R: Douglas .190's in back, stock flipped up front
Tires F|R: 21x7x10 Front pro's/ 20x10x9 holshot sr's

Body

Plastic: Stock/ cut fronts and light cover by me
Graphics|Seat Cover: stock seat/ skulls on fenders
Number Backgrounds: none
Handguards: none
Bar Pad: tusk
Fuel Tank: Stock
Skids plates: rear aluminum skid. rest are stock
Lighting: Full led front and back

Engine|Drive System

Cylinder Head: Ported by me/stainless valves
Gaskets: Cometic
Piston: Arias 12:1 .20 over
Cam|Valves Springs: web .430/ kibblewhite titanium
Bore & Stroke: stock stroke/ .20 overbore
Displacement: 352.5cc
Carburetor: Edlebrock quicksilver
Spark plug: NGK d8ea
Stator: Stock
Shifter: yz250
Air Filter|Box: K&N with CFM aluminum airbox
Header|Silencer: Stock Wrapped header/ Yoshimura RS3
Clutch|Plates|Springs: Barnett
Gearing F|R: 14t/40t
Chain: Primary drive x-ring gold
CDI|Killswitch: Stock/emgo
Cooling: AIR

Other:

Attachments

• IMG_0296[1].jpg
    IMG_0296[1].jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0297[1].jpg
    IMG_0297[1].jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 30
Ive been trying to find a front bumper like that. Prolly my favorite Warrior bumper.

Armadillo.....i bought it years back. Paid about 120 bucks for it but it just looks so good i had to have it!

I'll get some better pics in a little while. I took these with my phone. We are kinda getting snowed in at the moment haha. Get my pegs done and get the holeshots on.

Sweet, man. I just did my own foot pegs and heal supports, using pegs off an old moto4 200 (pics in qotm). I LOVE em. Best non perf mod I've ever done.

Got the pegs and holeshots on! like Gen1pat said the pegs are a great mod. Before when id hit jumps and land hard the backs of my feet would hit the heel guards. Kinda hurt the calfs after a while. Now my feet feel planted. With new grade 8 bolts and washers and ebay pegs i had about 25 bucks in it... cant beat that. The only thing im waiting on now is chain rollers. I ordered them on the 9th... my old ones are shot.

So far im loving this new set-up. The a arms are exactly what this thing needed. Before i would push the front end in corners. Now im having more trouble keeping the backend from coming out... holeshots should help. Around the woods ive had no problems whipping around trees and fitting anywhere. Full flight makes a quality product i reccomend them for the price! I havent decided whether or not to get shocks. The stockers dont seem terrible but i dont have alot of ride time. Really i just got a little too far in spending to get shocks too. I was thinking of yfz shocks. I was thinking since I now have heim joints and the arms are adjustable i could get them to fit without bottoming the joints out. Anyone have any experience or got a set i could snag to try?

Atleast you had the stock heal guards, 1st gens didn't come with em, so I had nothin but the fenders to lean on in the woops. Flipped my rims, too. 2nd best non perf mod. I still want new front shocks. Just can't afford them right now. And with the front shocks being slightly shorter on the 1st gens, the only aftermarket shock I've found is works. I just found a set of NOS moose direct fit hand guards, in red. Feel damn lucky to have found them. 3rd best non perf mod, lol.

Latest posts

Back