DRW: I Would Like to Make a Statement to All Members.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some of the problem is that General Discussion and off topic were lumped into one section which to me never has made any sence. Dean would it be possible to get them split up like they used to be over on PB. I was also thinking(dont know if its possible) that making it so when you click new posts the off topic wouldnt come up. Its just a thought and would keep things that are important from getting shuffled to page 2 so quick.

I think some of the problem is that General Discussion and off topic were lumped into one section which to me never has made any sence. Dean would it be possible to get them split up like they used to be over on PB. I was also thinking(dont know if its possible) that making it so when you click new posts the off topic wouldnt come up. Its just a thought and would keep things that are important from getting shuffled to page 2 so quick.

Good suggestions. Lemme see what I can get worked and think what will be best.

That's a pretty good idea.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I agree. I haven't been around long and have talked/traded/bought from a few of you guys and and a few of you i thank for looking out for me :tup:(a few "stupid" questions from here I am sure as well). I think if everyone Just gave a little respect for perfect strangers and treat people the way you would want treated it would go a long way. Also I have noticed that there are several teens on here (Great in my book). They are interested in knowing more about their quads and interested in riding and wrenching. That interest should be nurtured in my opinion not bashed. Help them out! Hell if it gets them outside away from the black zombie box then everyone is better off and more productive IMO. Would you trash talk your kid for asking that? Ask yourself that before you reply. just my two cents, probably not worth much more. Damn, I sound more like my old man everyday, LOL

I just dont come around to often anymore... seems like always some stupid ass thread started every 2 min and i got tired of looking through the stupid ones to get to the good ones. always someone fighting or pickig on someone and i just dont care to read that **** so just come to check a couple threads every 3 or 4 days.
maybe one of these days i'll get back around to staying on everyday. then again i may delete my account i just dont know

And that'd be too bad, because you are one of the more interesting members to deal with, and read about. Okay, the pics help, too;) lol

Pat. You and warrior girl need to go for lunch so you will shut up. Lol.

I like the idea 98 brought up about the off topic and general discussion being split. That makes good sense.

About the game stations, I agree, I have a Xbox, but no time to play! haha, anyways. Looks like this was well accepted. Good.

Its the internet Weston, where big ego's tend to fly whether they know what there talking about or not. Not goin against what you said at all, i agree with you, why do you think im never on anymore... I check in from time to time but keep comments to myself. The thread derailing has been better lately but this problem keeps me away.

I hate all the drama and bullshit. Threads getting shut down because of dumbasses, is rediculas.

If you don't have something good to say, don't say it at all.

Part of the problem is that this is the enterenet, and not everyone can tell how others are saying, or meaning, things to sound. Many times people are being sarcastic, or helpfull, and it is taken the wrong way because you cannot "read" what the person is saying.

Another problem is wording. You have to work things so that they get they not only get the point across, but that they can clearly be seen as humorous and not someone being an asshole.

If you don't like what someone is doing or asking, don't reply. Not too hard right? Apparently it is...

There have been times when someone verbally bitch-slapped another memeber because that member did not understand what was being asked/told/instructed of him, and they were viewed as being an idiot.

I just dont come around to often anymore... seems like always some stupid ass thread started every 2 min and i got tired of looking through the stupid ones to get to the good ones. always someone fighting or pickig on someone and i just dont care to read that **** so just come to check a couple threads every 3 or 4 days.
maybe one of these days i'll get back around to staying on everyday. then again i may delete my account i just dont know

I agree. I haven't been around long and have talked/traded/bought from a few of you guys and and a few of you i thank for looking out for me :tup:(a few "stupid" questions from here I am sure as well). I think if everyone Just gave a little respect for perfect strangers and treat people the way you would want treated it would go a long way. Also I have noticed that there are several teens on here (Great in my book). They are interested in knowing more about their quads and interested in riding and wrenching. That interest should be nurtured in my opinion not bashed. Help them out! Hell if it gets them outside away from the black zombie box then everyone is better off and more productive IMO. Would you trash talk your kid for asking that? Ask yourself that before you reply. just my two cents, probably not worth much more. Damn, I sound more like my old man everyday, LOL

Kinda sums it up for me I use to be on just a out everyday now maybe once a week unless I really am stuck or am looking for a part. I think that new members should be required to read a few how to or general rules/tip thread before being aloud to post. That should help with people asking the same old questions time after time.

It has been a bit hostile on here as of late. I have almost stopped posting for fear of backlash. I do not read every post so I do not know all that is going on. However if I have been a problem or offended any one in any way I am sorry for that. As someone said sometimes things come across the wrong way on line. If someone has an issue with anything I have said or done please PM me and I will correct it right away. This is a great site and I would hate to loose that.

Thanks man. You pretty much said it perfectly, people like me who want to learn about their quad shouldn't be bashed because they don't know something. I've never taken offense to anything anyone has said to me over the internet, but either way there's no reason to bash people on a forum where everyone should get along and have a good time and focus on what we all love- Warrior and Raptor 350s. Simple as that.

Well, I'll be the 1st to admit that I don't always go with the grain. I skim over alot of posts without a comment or I may find something humorous to say. I really don't intentionally try to derail threads and I apologize if I cause the occasionally derailing.
Now, I don't have many bitches or gripes and I don't think anyone is stupid whether they be noobies or whatever. I will day this though, there are a ton of redundancies that are unnecessary. Most of these could be avoided by a simple search of the forum our even a google search, either way more than likely you will find what you're looking here.
As far as addressing the bullying or smartasses, I'll start with smartasses b/c I am one myself sometimes, it's usually sarcasm taken the wrong way, that's just my type of humor, some people understand it, others don't. Pat understands me fairly well and I usually call him a Dick head on a daily basis with the expectation of receiving a matched response, it's never personal and I rarely ever mean anything to offend someone.
Bullies are bit different and some people just seem to be bull headed, closed minded and not really open to opinion even though they ask for it. To those types I will not tolerate it and I'll simply stick up for myself so don't try your telephone tough guy bullshit with me, it's not appreciated.
This is a great site, I love it here and I've made some great friends. Besides that I like to help people and it's a good feeling to know I have. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this site being great.

Thanks :) I'm here to stay for a while. I really love this site.

Last edited:
Well, I'll be the 1st to admit that I don't always go with the grain. I skim over alot of posts without a comment or I may find something humorous to say. I really don't intentionally try to derail threads and I apologize if I cause the occasionally derailing.
Now, I don't have many bitches or gripes and I don't think anyone is stupid whether they be noobies or whatever. I will day this though, there are a ton of redundancies that are unnecessary. Most of these could be avoided by a simple search of the forum our even a google search, either way more than likely you will find what you're looking here.
As far as addressing the bullying or smartasses, I'll start with smartasses b/c I am one myself sometimes, it's usually sarcasm taken the wrong way, that's just my type of humor, some people understand it, others don't. Pat understands me fairly well and I usually call him a Dick head on a daily basis with the expectation of receiving a matched response, it's never personal and I rarely ever mean anything to offend someone.
Bullies are bit different and some people just seem to be bull headed, closed minded and not really open to opinion even though they ask for it. To those types I will not tolerate it and I'll simply stick up for myself so don't try your telephone tough guy bullshit with me, it's not appreciated.
This is a great site, I love it here and I've made some great friends. Besides that I like to help people and it's a good feeling to know I have. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this site being great.

Yeah, the thing that sucks about sarcasm and joking on the internet is that it's usually really hard to tell whether a complete stranger is just messing with you or they're actually being a douche. It's the thing that sucks about the internet, you've just gotta try to make sure people get the right idea when they read whatever you say if you're making a joke or messing around with 'em. Once you get to know someone online you understand when they're just messing around, but you someone you've never seen before can come off as an asshole, whether they're being one or not.

And I call him whatever comes to mind. Like; douchebag, dumbass, butt munch, cum dumpster, etc... But, that's sarcasm. I'm from Jersey, and am a mechanic, so sarcam and a foul mouth go hand it hand. I like to help people, makes me feel good. My "**** tolerance level" has gone WAY down. So shut the **** up and listen, assholes!!!:slayer:

Thanks guys. Your all very cool guys. This includes you mrJim. Even though you pissed me off! Lol

yeah i derail a few topics from time to time... and i'm sorry if i have offended anyone on here.

Latest posts

Back