DRW build thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the tail is back together, looks EXACTLY how i wanted it to! jug should be ready tomorow, then ill send the trans to CV4 and ill have it rocken in less then 3 weeks if it all goes smoothly! i got a buddy that owes me a HUGE favor and im gonna make him help saturdays and sundays on the track, should get it close to finished before the warrior is finished so ill get straight to pounding it into the ground! cant wait!!!!

IMG_20121211_220807.jpg

IMG_20121211_222726.jpg

IMG_20121211_222926.jpg

IMG_20121211_223003.jpg

Does this mean I have won the game of the best warrior ever? Lol

egh.....I wouldn't go THAT far. hahaha:evilface:

If anything I am throughly amazed at your mods and dedication to making it the best it can be, especially for a young guy! Keep up the good stuff man and NEVER SELL IT!!!!!

amazing warrior,I just read thru 29 pages lol, I think every member here would let you build their warriors lol
I really like your shock and swingarm combo, and your light cover really stands out to me as something id like for mine as well

There was a thread on here about turning a warrior motor into a 500, i think that might be perfect for yours someday, since youve upgraded everything else lol

keep up the great work and def never sell it

Thanks guys, ive had it since 06 and never modded it till 08 and my dad bought a slip on for it for my birthday, ever since, its game on!! If things keep looking the way they do I might get this done inside2 weeks! Gonna order all of whats left through the shop then pay it back, but i just need it running!!!

Well I painted my new cam cover, and did some more fitting with the exhaust and put in longer studs getting closer!!

BTW 98 that jug you had has been sleeved with a .050 over sleave from LA sleave so i couldn't use it on this build so i resleaved the OEM jug, the jug you sent will go towards the xt hybrid

That's a lot of work you've done & Looks great. Hope you can bring to Hatfields.

Damn man that pipe of mine looks damn good! Fits your bike much better then mine! Get some better pics of that ho!

Heck Yea its coming to Hatfield!!

The tank is setting on a shelf unfinished... may finish it before Hatfield.

Hope to have it finished here soon and I can get action pics!

BTW 98 that jug you had has been sleeved with a .050 over sleave from LA sleave so i couldn't use it on this build so i resleaved the OEM jug, the jug you sent will go towards the xt hybrid

Well hell I didnt even know that. I take it by .050 over you mean the jug had been bored out to accept a bigger sleeve? Just trying to figure out if Im reading that right. If I am reading what you wrote right I could have gotten a custom piston and run it.

Latest posts

Back