DRW build thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is so sick! Props on all the custom work. That polish looks awesome!

alright dean ill sell you one but i gotta get another made and ill get it cleaned up and sent to you. tony needs one too.

thanks on the complaments, the pickup coil ohmed at 474ohms book says 270-330 ohms so ill order one.

alright, got it to spark wednesday morning, couldnt get it to crank, it was out of time, re set that real quick buttened up the last few things and took off, i finished break in today but i haveto pull the motor again, trans isnt right. i think i have the gears for 4th flipped backwards or something because it feels like the shift patern is 1n23645 right now. but it runs. i have a gopro vid loading of me ripping around on it a bit. although im 80% sure i smoked the clutch in it. ill order a new one tonight. also pulled the plug after rideing and its snow white so its way lean on the fcr. gotta order jets and ill pull the motor some time next week. then i can ride and yall better expect more footage!

Yeah that is a major aggravation. But at least ya know it works! And you have a good reference.

sweet vid. I hate you for it. its been 5 months since ive been able to really ride my quad. you make me jealous!

Still really hard to hear the engine struggle going from a lower gear to a much taller gear too fast in the shift pattern. Sounds healthy though!

Yea it sounds like it is going into a higher gear in fourth and in fith a lower one.

Back