dream car

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are the two cars I posted duds or something? Not one comment on what makes me tick? No questons on what the gold elco is? Or what I'm getting? The **** with you all! lol

I love me a V8 any other day, but at the end I have to preserve something that is a dieing breed thanks to guys that have molested tbird TC's for parts they couldnt get on their cars. The only way this Tbird will see a V8 is if I find me a low miles TC thats almost mint. If that ever happened Id wouldnt do the usual 5.0 swap, Id find me a good old 390 FE engine and shoe horn it between the frame rails.

So are the two cars I posted duds or something? Not one comment on what makes me tick? No questons on what the gold elco is? Or what I'm getting? The **** with you all! lol
didnt even notice it dude! that is badass pat!

I love me a V8 any other day, but at the end I have to preserve something that is a dieing breed thanks to guys that have molested tbird TC's for parts they couldnt get on their cars. The only way this Tbird will see a V8 is if I find me a low miles TC thats almost mint. If that ever happened Id wouldnt do the usual 5.0 swap, Id find me a good old 390 FE engine and shoe horn it between the frame rails.

yep! same reason i'm keeping a gen1 small block in the chevy and using a muncie 4 speed. everybody and they're 3 brothers and 2 sisters are swapping LS engines and 5 or 6 speeds into classic cars and THAT should be illegal!

Chill dude! I was just getting to the end of the thread, I'm a slow reader. I like both of your car/truck choices. What is the deal with the '67 your looking at? I walked out of the shop this afternoon just in time to see a SICK '65 el camino rolling by on a trailer with 2 fours sticking out of the hood on a High rise manifold.

Right now i think a nice lmm duramax tuned deleted on some nice wheels and tires

And a built cobalt ss tc

Also possibly a 5 window A sedan unchopped no fenders or hood with a chevy quad 4 motor with 4 single barrel carb and the offenhouser style dress up kit

I liek el caminos. Always have since I was a kid. They have their own personallity and looks so damn cool to me. Normally I would agree with you wargirl, because I think the avalanche is a waste of a vehicle. It's either you want a truck, or a suv. But I love elcos! I have my 49 gmc forsale right now, so I can buy this '66 elco. That's if she takes my offer. It is a super rare car, too.

My #1 and only 6 figure$$ dream car Rally Green 1968-69 YENKO CAMARO

7961081734_1b1e6d8937_z.jpg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CEUQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.supercars.net%2Fcars%2F4286.html&ei=eD_AUJ7VEdL2rAHPhYHgDw&usg=AFQjCNElQp9WFLgaGg8zDBXk9oVEaTZBMQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoMs2fONs8k

Last edited:
427 RAT, backed by an M22 muncie. :tup:
It would have a lot more than 220miles on it, if it was mine. lol

Last edited:
my 4 runner with a blown big block chevy, 700r4, atlas 2 transfer case ,4 link front and rear, rockwell axles , 44" boggers

Back