dont you hate it whe your shitter falls apart?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
this photo was taken in mexico
sucks when you cant find TP sucks even more when you find the shitter half gone

too-much-mexican-food-a4b.jpg

some one blew that one up u can use dryice to do more dammage to one u can shatter the hole thing

A feller I work with won't eat Taco Bell because he says "I don't eat anything that is cheaper than dog food!" lol

Speaking of toilets falling apart; a guy was working for my Dad remodeling a house. They pulled a toilet out to replace it and he carried it to the dumpster. When he tried to throw it over, he hit the dumpster lip and it busted. A big piece of porcelain slashed his forearm length ways. The ER Doc said he would have bled out if they hadn't wrapped it and rushed him in. Waiting on an ambulance would have been fatal. Can you imagine trying to explain to someone's family how a toilet killed them? That guy is lucky my Dad is not blood shy!

damn,what the hell did you eat????there should be a warning aign saying do not light match will farting

A kid in school blew on up a little while ago with a m80. dumbass. I think he was only suspended for a week or something. later.

only a week for lighting an m80 in school!!!!!!! he should've been expelled. that's a funny picture justin.

Back