DMC Alien?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol how does it sound, i actually like the looks of it. Hmmm don't even see it listed for a Warrior on PC's site. NVM its under Utility quads :'(

please just shut up allready :eek:

fine you win.....at starting **** with everyone on here lol.

if you know what you want then dont ******* post. i dont care how "old" you are.

you have a twat... yes a twat. do you know what thats made for? getting a dick stuck in it. now please, shut up and we can all see you as some sort of a normal guy with the ambition to post in this forum.

HMF RULESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

go with the hmf dmc sucks

Seeing as I'm the only one here who owns a DMC Alien, and love it by the way, would you mind telling me why the pipe sucks? I doubt that you've ever even seen one and you just come out blatently and bash the pipe.

You see, I have reasons why I like this pipe, unlike you who have no argument to why it sucks and you just say, and I quote, "dmc sucks."
I love the look of the pipe, unlike any other pipe out there that I've seen (except for the DRI pipe which is an exact copy). Here's a pic of it:

The sound, a mix between raspy and deep (more deep), is a tone that I'm very partial to. It also gave me a good power improvement in higher RPM's.

Now the HMF, I personally do like the look of it, but I think it sounds like ****. I just don't like a raspy sound to my pipe. Also, A LOT of YFM owners run this pipe, sometimes it's good to be different and stray away from the herd.

Just my opinions.

Back