DMC Alien?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That still doesn't make a lick of sense. How is the DMC any different than the HMF? Are you talking about looks, performance, sound, or something else? Because the DMC really isn't any different at all other than it looks big and goofy.

Hey that's fine man, buy what you like, but there's no need to put down the HMF.

We're just offering suggestions man. No need to get hostile. Many people on this site love the HMF pipe. I personally run the FMF Powercore 4 and love the sound. People like to talk about what they have, not what they don't. Being polite on this board will get you a long way.

talking like that you'll lose alot of respect from many people.... I was just offoring a suggestion i love mine looks,sound,power gains, and the price tag..

its that way you went about it. you may not lose any but u certinly wont gain any. it may of been off topic but people are usualy open to diffrent suggestions and arnt a dink about it. and mind you that not everyone is like the people you know in real life.

Maybe you can tell what it sounds like? I want something with a deep sound, noise don't matter. Its for the track and i have no neighbors.

Well if your looking for deep HMF is not the way to go, they are a raspy and crackly sound (the cans are shorter) Deep would come from like a big gun or Yosh.

I reccomend the yosh over the HMF simply based on the materials and contruction ( the yosh is better) not to mention the hmf is more of a low end power pipe and the Yosh is a top end power pipe, THe warrior needs no more bottom end power when stock.

i have never seen some one get so aggitated over someone suggesting something.... this is a forum. it is where people can discuss/ talk about what they perfer and spread opinions around freely, in a kind matter.

why put a thread up if your not open to what people say? i understand your point about everyone having one, but take it easy. also, you stated and i quote "I want something with a deep sound, noise don't matter. Its for the track and i have no neighbors. "

that opens up the world to say what they would like!!

i also understand your point on what dediam said. but, there is no need for the 11 year old cheerleader flipout. he was trying to possibly enlighten you on an alternate pipe based on what your are looking for. thats all

i did not at any point mean to start a fight, but don't come in a forum and tell people you don't want to hear about what they say. period!

-ant

What mods do you have to your motor? The stock warrior head pipe flows rather well. I have the powerbomb, but it's cuz i got it for a song with my silencer. It's kind of a waste of money if you have a mostly stock machine.

What is a dink?

He is being a gentleman and it is the polite way of saying.

YOUR A ******* DICKHEAD ASSHOLE

This has been your urban language word of the day.

Now you know it, use it wisely.

First of all im not 14 second are you really 22? Ya and i dont care if you call an HMF "Rice" or whatever im just saying that it sounds good, great price tag and good power gains compared to most and atleast is dosnt look like a plained off 2x4... Usualy people dont blow **** up and bitch about people offoring a susggestion. i know the way i said it was kinda weird but come'on.

i'm really surprised that you're still allowed on this board. I'd figure an admin would have booted you already. I was even trying to be nice, but you really are just a penis with a computer. Get over yourself, get laid for once in your life, and lighten up.

Buy your ugly ass DMC Pipe if you like it. A simple "no thanks. i don't like the HMF" would have been just fine. Take the money you would be spending on the powerbomb header, go get a hooker and a 5th of jack.

you have a stock quad with a DMC alien, wtf, and how the hell does an HMF pipe apply to a honda civic, your a dumbass dude.

i dont even have an HMF, your the moron, you had to get your pantys in a whad because some1 gave you a a suggestion, damn dude act like your 22

Back