• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

direct shifter big bear

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a banshee shifter in the parts bin; funny what ye can find! im gunna get it done today...

last things i need to do straighten the part that goes to the spline block thing and cu and reweld it. and paint. look good to you so far?

107_5191_zpsc27672bf.jpg

dont worry dude it will look better once its done! LOL! its function over form but i did better on the form by heating and bending over cutting and welding where the bend is. just looks better IMO.

already checked dude it lines up where mine goes, I found its a 3/4 of an inch the the right of stock. it actually makes it more comfortable IMO

ya should! i mean i get the .67 milisecond shifts man! lol. yeah it will be done tomarrow. PM me a time we can meet up?

id like to come to the shop dude. if ya wanna meet up on the weekend im available after 6:30 (stupid drivers training). and we wont see if it fits, it WILL FIT! MUAH HA HA HA!

I bought it as a parts bike has 2nd gen white and black plastics that are clean so i plan to use those as back ups plus 2 engines and a crap ton of parts extra calipers twist throttle I was going to put a 490 motor in. But i have a 650 motor from a yamaha vstar In garage it would be different thats for sure.

You should make some scoops for me also. I made some out of plastic but the heat from motor will make them 2 soft lol. If you cant no biggie my buddy can

Back