• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

direct shifter big bear

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkroll84

Reaction score
If someone will make this for me I will either pay them or they can have a set of spider trac tires on rims 22x12.50x8. Or rear stock shock with stock bumper or stock set of headlights. Want these asap just bought some roll design pegs and a yfz450 heel guard want this mod. Thanks call or text me at 586899two4six8 thanks. I wanted 120 for tires ill straight up trade for shifter thats how bad i want one lol

i might be up for making you one for the tires dude. ill get back to ya in a bit.

Last edited:
i need some mesurements of how far it would need to stick out so it would not hit the setup. its kinda hard to do W/O a big bear setup in front of ya!

I took bike apart redoing frame with fresh paint and some full flight a arms trying to make it as bad ass as I can to shut up the warrior haters

dude the tires will be awesome for me, then ill have an extra set for going to the mounds. the x pattern does not work the best in mud... it works, just not well. lol.

How much would you sell the stock headlights for? Are they round? I'd much prefer some round headlights over the old-looking square ones.

They are the square ones from a 90 model the parts bike was a Frankenstein 1st gen frame 2nd gen plastics twist throttle with 2 motors i have a head jug with stock bore piston all clean just put a bigger set up in my bike

hey dude im taking this a step further: im making a one off custom 1/4x1/2 inch aluminum direct shifter. just cause your giving me a damn good deal! Edit: I'm going to do it the traditional way cause I don't think that aluminum will stand up to the job. So yeah... Basically I dun fucked up the aluminum. Lol. Wasn't wide enough for the shift shaft hole. :(

Last edited:
They are the square ones from a 90 model the parts bike was a Frankenstein 1st gen frame 2nd gen plastics twist throttle with 2 motors i have a head jug with stock bore piston all clean just put a bigger set up in my bike

Ah, nevermind then. Oh well.

i have stuff for the spline. its really just not the right stuff either. i want to make it look good and function too! so either way im going to make a custom steel one; do you want anything in particular? i can change the length away from the footpegs, and the length of the part you put your foot on to shift with.

ok cool dude im going to get on it, and try to have it by tomorrow or Thursday.

Back