Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PRM it is!!! They have never let me down so im stickin with them. Gonna look a bit different with the electric blue powdercoat.

Has anyone ever took this into consideration, The blingstar rotor guard takes place of the bracket for the caliper, so if I bought the guard I could run the caliper as well. I know many of you have the YFZ caliper on yours and Weston made the bracket plate but just wondering if anyone has tried this method. Reason I ask is I can get a few used Blingstar rotor guards.

Has anyone ever took this into consideration, The blingstar rotor guard takes place of the bracket for the caliper, so if I bought the guard I could run the caliper as well. I know many of you have the YFZ caliper on yours and Weston made the bracket plate but just wondering if anyone has tried this method. Reason I ask is I can get a few used Blingstar rotor guards.
Interesting
Now that I'm running a first gen sprocket hub I can run the bring star sprocket guards but not at $135 I found another billet guard simular for $70
I been curious on the rotor guard if it would work with the YFZ conversion
Would like to do this to get rid of my low clearance rear skid

Ed I can get you some billet sprocket guards for $50, Vanilla Gorilla Racing Or LSR sale a sprocket guard for $45. Im most likely gonna buy a GT Thunder rotor guard and redrill the holes so it fits. The Blingstar rotor guards ive seen a few lately used for around 75 to 90.

Well after fighting with Tire blocks and Hipers all morning ive got my white rings and GNCC fronts mounted, Maxxis Razr MX's for sale $120 shipped for the pair. Will post some pics of the quad later, got the damn thing apart again. Just a reminder to all Hiper owners anti seize is a must on the bolts.

Opinions??? keep the blue front plastics or swap to Fighting Red, Orange or ?????? I got black carbon rears, with a lot of white and black on the quad so any other color would work. Im keepin the blues but would like to see something different.

Thanks Ed for the response, I like orange actually rattle canned a few parts when I got it orange but changed them to white. Orange fronts with carbon rears I can see it, Wish they was cheaper than 200 bucks, But changing plastics to me sorta brings interest back to the quad, not that ive lost the want or thrill it just makes it more exciting im sure you know what im talkin about, you have changed yours several times

$T2eC16Z,!yUE9s6NGyleBQNWlIn)hQ~~60_12.JPG

Holy **** Coty!!! Glad to hear from ya bro. Hope life is treatin you well

Yes Coty ive got my ass in gear and started putting parts on that have been layin around, Bought a ton of new stuff since you have been gone. Starter clutch went out and slowed me up a bit but its all good now, Coming back with a lil more power, new look and new suspension.

Going to look at a 05 YFZ 490 this weekend, 85% sure its coming home with me. Feller was hurt in the mines and is in need of cash, $2800. I know some of you seen pics of it on FB im pumped, already been putting parts on the watch list on Ebay. LOL

Other than that I got me another set of Quadtech shock guards for the Elka 2+R's.

Back