• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DeadLast Graphix Kits Sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty cool and i didn't even see the chick on the side of the gas tank sticker till i looked at it again lol

Yupp, that's everything he wanted, colors and design in one way or another. Keep in mind that whats shown is the actual print proof, with slag and all, the stickers are everything thats inside the thin blue lines, thin line doesn't get printed, those are the die lines, that goes for every ones elses kit too that will ever get shown.

Very nice. Dean does great work , like I said before .

look what I picked up yesterday!
P1220077.jpg

HAh, you spotted it, good lookin out. Its for a guy on quadzone, it s a copy from a company, so I have to change it up and make it my own but its what he wanted.

Basically just tryin to say that I can do it all guys! (and gal) if you have a idea, i can most likely make it stick. Hows your kit Beastly? Gunna be at summit tomorrow (today)?

Newest kit I'm workin on. For a 450r. Its a full kit, the rear fender and hood are not shown.

Picture1-6.png

Picture2-6.png

And what Missouritrailriders kit was lookin like.

Picture1-4.png

Back