• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DeadLast Graphix Kits Sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Ok guys and gals, offering for a limited time (now till ?) Custom Graphix Kits for $100 + S/H (retail; $130+). This is 100% custom kit, your ideas and input are what you get. The possibilities are endless, think of an idea and 99% of the time I can come up with something to match. So scrounge up your pennies and get yourself an early x-mas present or ask the folks/family to get yah a kit as a gift. The sooner you get the order in the better. Take advantage of this limited time offer.

So if your interested, check out the website (www.deadlastgraphix.com) and send me an email ([email protected]) or a PM on here.

Best, DeadLast (Dean)

anything you want man. My dad has a purple scrambler and we threw some flames and skulls on it now it looks sick! Can be seen on the web site. Purple is a pretty cool color; hit it with some lime green and yellow and white and your good to go.

deadlastgraphix.com

Just a few on there, I have many more but none have been applied just yet. I can literally design almost anything though. You have an idea or a cool design style your after, I can make it stick. Images and Vector alike.

These kits are top of the line ! I have one , and couldnt be happier . It's the first thing people look at on my quad .

A little off topic, sorry. But you know what pisses me offf... the stupid ass decals that people have to represent their family members on their car windows. It lets others know you have three kids and a dog. Who gives a **** how many **** heads are in your perfect ****** family.

You should create some sort of spoof on these and make a killin. Just really fucked up lookin people. I swear i will buy a bunch and give em to all my freinds.

Sorry for that out burst, i just wanted to get that off my chest!

someone is taking advantage of this........heres a sneak peek, you'll see the final soon enough;

Picture1.png

Workin on them, its a money issue. Have to make enough of them but also need to make it so that I don't take a huge loss in printing.

deadlastracing said:
someone is taking advantage of this........heres a sneak peek, you'll see the final soon enough;

NICE ! Somebody is gonna be happy !!!!

Back