cut fenders and some paint

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya from the front it does look very mean, nice. and from the back the front fenders reminds me of a cobra.

what kind of back tires are those, i might need to get a pair for extra

They're Pure Sports Bandits. I want a set too, but after seeing how hard they are to track down, and how expensive they are, i'm looking for other options. $90 a tire is a little pricy for me. The only place i've found them so far is denniskirk.com if you want to take a look at them for yourself.

[quote:k074arsb]what kind of back tires are those, i might need to get a pair for extra

They're Pure Sports Bandits. I want a set too, but after seeing how hard they are to track down, and how expensive they are, i'm looking for other options. $90 a tire is a little pricy for me. The only place i've found them so far is denniskirk.com if you want to take a look at them for yourself.[/quote:k074arsb]

I was just lucky enough to pick this set up dirt dirt dirt cheap. Although used they are still pretty good.

I used a 4" grinder and some patience to get them to flow nicely, then to smooth the edges i started with 80 grit and worked my way to 400, and a little with 2000.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Back