cut fenders and some paint

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Welp decided to chop up my fenders, I thank pelphrey for the cut since i tried to copy it, didnt turn out to bad considering i did it all myself with no pattern.

100_0700.jpg

100_0702.jpg

100_0703.jpg

100_0699.jpg

Yea pretty much ,i used a marker to mark specific points so i didnt cut them too diffrent but i didnt use a pattern, they arent perfect but you cant tell without really inspecting them. It was my first time so i think i did ok.haha

I like your handlebars

They are tusk t-7...YZ high bend bars, they cost under 30 bucks and are aluminum, now you can get tehm in diffrent colors too but i think they changed the name to t-10's.

i agree with pelphrey 110%. some people dont like cut fenders but i think it gives the warrior a more agressive look.

What did u use to cut it? iv been thinking about doing it but i ride alot of trials and dont want to get Coverd it mud all the time

it looks sooo much better, im looking for another set of fronts so i can try a different cut, it makes yours look soo much better, before i thought it was kind of trashy looking (no offence) but now its sweet

I usually do not like cut fenders on quads. But on the Warrior it needs them. It looks to "utility" like with the stock fenders.

Looks nice, good job.

loooks awsoem so much bettter then before. i want to cut mine but i dont think i can lol

Holy **** dude props on that cut that is one of the sickest cuts i ever saw

Latest posts

Back