• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CHECKING INTEREST - POLISHED LIGHT GAP COVERS!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, count me in. How much you want? If your really making them I'll get the money on its way!

Can someone re-take the pics? I am curious to see what they look like.

000_0317.jpg

000_0316.jpg

000_0315.jpg

those are all i have, dad might have more.......its not fastened on there just sitting

thats pretty sweet lookin. But only u rich bastards with the aftermarket lights can get one...lol

im gonna make a template for something else people might be iinterested in, so ill post up about it later

Hey, Ya post whore!!

Don't be hijackin' my thread!

[quote:m9eh5our]im gonna make a template for something else people might be iinterested in, so ill post up about it later

Hey, Ya posy whore!!

Don't be hijackin' my thread![/quote:m9eh5our]

You gonna take that **** dude? ;D

Yes, I'll make 'em.

I just got back inito town and haven't had a chance to even think about them yet.

Give me a day or so and I'll get ya's a price.

it's been 23 days......lol. Are you still thinking about making these things?

we just had a brave someone to pay up front so we can get supplies so we will gwt them and then Roost Racing will be in buisness

whell we got the metal 2 days ago, but i have had a bad knee injury for the past 2 days so at some point we will trace em up and send a few out

Cool, let me know when they are available and I'll send you some cash!

Latest posts

Back