• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CHECKING INTEREST - POLISHED LIGHT GAP COVERS!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont know if anyone has used Autodesk Inventor but its about 10 times better than autocad and just so much quicker and nicer for everything... basically its amazing compared to autocad if u ask me

you can also buy a custom decal for your custom polished lightgap cover from me! lol j/k(you can though)

I'm interested in one completely bare - no cutout, not even polished, because i want to paint it to match the hood.

Well, considering what it was going to cost me for laser cutting, there wasn't enough interest to make them worthwile.

However, I might be able to do them one at a time by hand, just as I did the prototype that I posted pics of.

However, these would not be available with cutouts, nor polished.
Polishing or painting would be up to the buyer.

That's IF I can find my template.... ::)

[quote:78j2mcha]autodesk inventor sucks..

True dat!

But how would you know?

SolidWorks FTW!!!![/quote:78j2mcha]

Solidworks is awesome. I am a senior ME student and use solidoworks and autoCAD all the time for work and school. Built my SAE Mini-baja frame in solidworks and many parts for it. I hate mechanical desktop but i have been using solidworks, autoCAD and cosmos for FEA stuff. Good stuff

oh, back to topic, i can't see the pics, can you email to me or pm about them. very interested.

OK, tell ya's what.

This week is busy for me. So I will shoot for building a couple next week on a first come, first served basis.

Latest posts

Back