carrier barrings switch??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o...thanks guys......u know its nice to feel retarted and be retarded at the same time....but thanks for being assholes.....u guys think its funny that i just randomly forget ****...that i have all sped classes in school...but no u u guys think its funny....im not laughing...thought id get some help with this ****** stator...but no guess not....

why do u think my name is BORNwithnoBrains..? when i was a baby i had ****** seizures that made my brain develop wrong so i forget alot of ****...i can do daily tasks...but still forget some math....its gotten better but thanks for being dicks

Stators are an easy fix, easy to find too. You can switch bearings out from one to another but just be careful and take your time.

is it the stator or magneto? or you talking adout the black box thats wired with the stator but isnt actually attached? (thats called your pickup coil just a fyi) if its just the pick up those are like 15$ on eBay, get a RM they seem to be the best.

Latest posts

Back