carrier barrings switch??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BornWithNoBrains

Reaction score
can you switch carrier barrings from one carrier to another? i put new carrier barrings in my quad but the carrier is bad...but i have an extra carrier can i switch them if i lube them up Alot ? ( where the carrier bearing goes...the housing? its stretch/dented from when the old barring went to ****...so this carrier is allowing the axle to move and kicking off my chain....

Be very very careful not to **** up the bearings when taking them out of the bad carrier

DUDE, start titling your thread topics better or your getting a week long ban.

It pissed me off to no end, and your the worst at it. It takes 5 seconds, just include a blurb or whats in your post.

can you?- yes
is it the best idea?-no
will it work?-yes
how long?-dunno its a crap shoot when you put them in one carrier and pond the out then re install them in another.

Week long ban? Is there such thing

yeah, but do we - Not really.

In the history of the site we've only really kicked off a very few members that had it coming after multiple warnings. Bans rarely happen as well. if one is coming, we do our best to let the receiving end know and make a change.

99.9% of everything going on here is all gravy, so no real need to worry.

<--- never been banned... just saying ;P haha.

on the bearings just be careful not to hit the cage or center race when your doing all the beating on them or they'll never roll right again and wont last long

haha :p mybad deadlast wont happen again ;) and i got the barrings out and in the other carrier successfully but my magneto wires are messed up making my wardog sound like a 2 stroke when idleing lol <(not really a 2 stroke but it sounds pretty crappy....

DUDE, start titling your thread topics better or your getting a week long ban.

It pissed me off to no end, and your the worst at it. It takes 5 seconds, just include a blurb or whats in your post.

I hate mofos that can't do that! Or post in the wrong section!

Let us hope he will NEVER attempt to remove coil springs from an ifs front end. We'll be reading his obituary.

I hate mofos that can't do that! Or post in the wrong section!

Let us hope he will NEVER attempt to remove coil springs from an ifs front end. We'll be reading his obituary.

i prob wont/never remove coil springs....but i think im gonna save up for a 450r or a yfz450 and part out my warrior soon....the old wardog is jus giving me too many prblems...i basically did a ground up resto on the bike....all it needs is hot cam and fox floats....if i could get a new magneto for my 01 motor i would be good but hard to find em

i prob wont/never remove coil springs....but i think im gonna save up for a 450r or a yfz450 and part out my warrior soon....the old wardog is jus giving me too many prblems...i basically did a ground up resto on the bike....all it needs is hot cam and fox floats....if i could get a new magneto for my 01 motor i would be good but hard to find em

what are you calling a magnito? the pickup? or the stator? or what?

Back