Bicycles - Its an addiction

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0024.jpg

I forgot I had this picture. It is were I normally ride, with about 6 jumps in a row down a small hill. Its not big stuff, but it is a lot of fun! Specially watching some of the other people try to do them ;D!
Sorry about the crappy photo.

Here is the website for more pictures. On the page 2, there is 4 video clips I took from Dec.-Jan. Like I said, I was/am learning, so its nothing big yet.
http://sports.webshots.com/album/555362872KLYnxX

IMG_0024.jpg

I forgot I had this picture. It is were I normally ride, with about 6 jumps in a row down a small hill. Its not big stuff, but it is a lot of fun! Specially watching some of the other people try to do them ;D!
Sorry about the crappy photo.

Here is the website for more pictures. On the page 2, there is 4 video clips I took from Dec.-Jan. Like I said, I was/am learning, so its nothing big yet.
http://sports.webshots.com/album/555362872KLYnxX

I hate you.. :-/

THATS A NICE KONA! ARE YOU RICH!? Lol, those bikes have to be around 3 grand or so. I'd buy one but that is crazy. if I had the money to spend I would. that thing looks really nice.

my grandma could hit those jumps ;) LOl, j.k man, that place looks sick! you could always make the jumps bigger once you get better and if you did it would be realyl awesome. around here, theres nothing so we just ride around jumping stairs and whatever we find. there ised to be a sweet place where they had a huge table top and some other jumps but the town had to take them out and put all gravel in there so theres nowhere to ride.. just like we don't have a place to ride fourwheelers.. wow, this town sucks ASS

Well, to tell you the truth, those jumps are not suposed to be there in the first place. I try to go in on non-buisy week days to work on them so I don't get caught. I have a few plans for the place to make bigger jumps, but I have to make them somewhat easy since a lot of people use them since I re-did the place.

And there used to be a place around here, with the smallest jump around 4 feet high. There must have been over 20,000 man hours into the place since it was rebuilt bigger about 3 times. It was a piece of art really, with the jumps going in and out of each other, with a table top the size of a city bus!!! They demolished the place for no reason, so now the land is empty. Thats why I don't have so many big jumps built. They will bull-doze them in a matter of days since the place is a State Park.

i got a specialized hard rock comp. series.....it the year with the black back round and red flames going down it.....the bike is so much fun......i just go wht ever there is to go off of...maybe i will post some pics up if i ca take some.

the The clean and restored Cul de Sac cruiser a.k.a. the "RatRod"
is the best one i have seen sooooo far .. good job... you should only ride that one..
.. i had one just like that ... then i was ridding late night drunk in the shitty part of my city and got jumped for it.. and faught for it .. and never got it back..
anyways..
nice bikes..

Back