Been sitting for 6 years. Where to start?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I'd clean the carb. Maybe dirt in the main jet.

I'll probably take it apart and adjust float height and clean jets by hand. Sounds better than just seafoam/carb cleaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea blow sone compressed air thru the jets.

Will do. Tried more sea foam, runs great and can do full throttle when running on pure sea foam, but once the sea foam is cleared out or I let it sit for 5 mins with sea foam in the carb, it goes back to only letting me 1/4 throttle.

Now is there a good tutorial to take the carb off? I know the 12mm bolts, but I don't know about the throttle cable and how to take that out. Take it off from the thumb throttle on handlebars or from the carb itself?

Take it off the carb itself. When you pull that black cover off you have to pull the cable wire towards the carb to give you slack. Then you pop out the end and it has a slot to take the end off and you can pull the cable out. Just pay attention while your doing it and you shouldn't have an issue. If you don't feel comfortable doing it then just clean the carb with the cable still attached.

Cleaned the carb and it's all fixed! Float and Bowl were gunked up. Now I just have to adjust idle. Stock 145 main jet in it.

Last edited:
Back