Anyone own a lowered truck??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you guys havent drivin anything realy good yet,,, when i still lived in Va. beach i worked for Atlantic auto auction and i did detailing and repo condition reports i have drivin a Dodge Viper when it came without a top on it, a Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari 308 GTB like Magnum PI's car and at the time the new 97 SS Impalla, actauly put a DA tag on it and took it to the beach for the weekend,, well thats just afew to mention!!!!From what i can remember cuz this was along time ago all were bad ass but think the viper was the fastest, actauly we had it one day and he came to get it before we closed(was the wifes car)...

Sounds like you guys havent drivin anything realy good yet,,, when i still lived in Va. beach i worked for Atlantic auto auction and i did detailing and repo condition reports i have drivin a Dodge Viper when it came without a top on it, a Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari 308 GTB like Magnum PI's car and at the time the new 97 SS Impalla, actauly put a DA tag on it and took it to the beach for the weekend,, well thats just afew to mention!!!!From what i can remember cuz this was along time ago all were bad ass but think the viper was the fastest, actauly we had it one day and he came to get it before we closed(was the wifes car)...

My roommates got one of the older vipers and a tesla

None of those cars goes anything for me. Only vehicles that I want to drive are GM, or non existant car companies. Such as; AMC,Studebaker, De Soto, Avance Vesant, Alfa Romao, Stutz, etc...

There we go,, now thats a fast ass car,, the driver of the red mobile one viper race car came in to the shop about 2 years ago with his nice ass new style viper and had me weld some thing for him, he wouldnt let me drive it but i did tell me to get in it and he took some pics for me,, dont no where there at but it happend i promise,, think thats enough of hijacking dudes thread sorry man!!!

or how bout a good ol TVR! not guarenteed to start in the morning! but they are FAST!

My wifes Dakota we did up for her to take to shows with me

4663_1068750084283_8306238_n.jpg
What do you have for a drop on the Dodge?

Out of all the mods it has, still stock wheels. For some reason, it pulls them off! I really like it and I'm not a dodge fan.

It had djm 3/4 drop. It had stock rt wheels because we wanted to keep it clean looking. It had chrome whhels as was to ghetto. Thing had a lot of power not all show.

I never was much of a dodge fan but i have ext cab r/t on 20's and it will scream.... Its pretty much stock exept the 20's and I would love to get them gone....

I'm not a dodge guy, but, those 5.9 magnum engines can make lots of power. Only need to mod the heads for higher lift cams and it will make easy 400hp without porting. The factory short block with the M1 intake and good carb w/headers can make a little over 300hp. And, that is with the wimpy truck cam.

I wonna build my r/t alittle, but it's got 20x 9 1/2 rims right now and I still cant get traction and the tires are right around 350 bucks for 2 so i gotta figure out how to put what power it has to the ground. Then maybe get inside the motor alittle, as of now it only has aftermarket trottle body, k&n cold air, edelbrock shorty's, flowmaster super 10 catback, and programmer..

Old Chevy diesels, no, good for working that's about it
The old 6.2's were a tuff motor, but gutless!!
I really like the 6.5 turbos. Their a good motor to, and can make decent power. But it's expensive to big power numbers out of them. (Their no duramax)

Heath diesel makes a twin turbo kit for them, and Banks has a bunch of cool goodies to.
Their capable of 400+ horse power, and 700+ foot pounds of torque... So yah they can be a hot motor.

Back