Anyone own a lowered truck??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleepers are great. My Javelin will be just that when I'm done with it. Will just look like a plainjane Javelin from the outside (with SS Cragers ofcourse), but it will have a 425-450HP 360 under the hood with a built T5 and 3.73 rear. Going to put the electric header plugs on it so I can open em up at the stoplights. Scare the piss outta some college dumbass with their ricer.:slayer:

9268EAD3-5AE0-496E-A7B5-7A079C57A9DF-4222-0000011594074DE6.jpg

Here's mine. 4/6 on 20s. Daily driver, doesn't scrub on any bump and minimal tire scrub if you hit a hard bump. Still turns lock to lock without scrubbing anything.

Is it a harley truck or just harley rims?

Sleepers are great. My Javelin will be just that when I'm done with it. Will just look like a plainjane Javelin from the outside (with SS Cragers ofcourse), but it will have a 425-450HP 360 under the hood with a built T5 and 3.73 rear. Going to put the electric header plugs on it so I can open em up at the stoplights. Scare the piss outta some college dumbass with their ricer.:slayer:
my 350hp ricer (when built) will beat yo javelin on the strip! lol. i actually want to drag your javelin when my car is done!

They are man made so its gonna give problems. I'm not brad loyal by any means but my ford has been a better truck than my s10.
Ford has 231k on stock drivetrain. Never replaced anything major on it. I've owned it since 05 and 79k miles.
S10 has 299k miles. I built the motor at 204k, trans was built at 283k, couple fuel pumps, 2-3 ac compressors, few starters, few alternators. I personally don't think one is better than the other.
One thing I do like about ford is they seem to have better built interiors than Chevy.

my main problem with fords is their crap engines and they always have two quarks. our escape left side seatbelt sensor didnt work at first and it wouldnt unmute the audio, and when you hit the gas the trans would shift SUPER hard. and on my grandma's ranger the effing shifter wouldnt work @ 80k miles? like WTF? ya know?

I never liked how the Fords drove but thats me.

Speaking of sleepers does my96 3/4ton 6.5l 5spd count? Cold air intake, straight exhaust, chipped and injection pump timming Advanced, roughly 280hp, and 470ftlbs torque.

Iv owned 3 Ford's, Jeep, International's, and currently own a Dodge and the little S-10. I wouldn't take any of them back for the s-10 not even the cj-5 or the 69 ford

Just the wheels.

Ah sweet, still looks great. I've wanted an 02-03 since they came out. It's too bad they stopped doing the SVT motors in them in the newer trucks.

It's too bad that every thread that has something to do with cars always turns into a ford vs. chev debate around here...

Ah sweet, still looks great. I've wanted an 02-03 since they came out. It's too bad they stopped doing the SVT motors in them in the newer trucks.

It's too bad that every thread that has something to do with cars always turns into a ford vs. chev debate around here...

You and me both!! The 02-03 is my dream truck! Mine is as close as I can afford tho...haha

Oh well, I've owned lots of vehicles and the two I have now I wouldn't trade for anything. As everyone can see, I take very good care of all my toys and that's a huge role in their reliability.

I wish I had my sisters stang before she cratered it, was a fun car, stupid fast too. But it and a scion box car got in a fight and she totaled it. Ironically she drives a scion now.

Only cars I wanna drive are the Z06 and ZR1 Vettes, 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6, and my Javelin. One of the faster cars I've driven was a BMX Z3. Those little suckers will move. The Subarus with a 5sp will get down, too. But, my trucks spanks most everything I come across.

My brothers s10 I helped bag with my old Bagged Cougar years ago.

206510_1653840871187_6934300_n.jpg

My wifes Dakota we did up for her to take to shows with me

4663_1068750084283_8306238_n.jpg

4663_1068750124284_3601623_n.jpg

Back