Anybody photoshop?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also am pretty decent at photoshop. If you need anything just PM or IM me.

I suck, but my wife is a graphic artist. Let me know what you need and I'll pass it on.

haha, this sounds like fun. Post what ya need and let everyone post what they do with it.

Photoshop and Illustrator are my only friends, oh yea and you guys! haha
I'm also pretty good with maya and 3dstudio Max

prolly getting my frame and some other parts powercoated..and i wanna see what my color choices will look like..and its just fun for everyone to post what they want and when someone gets the time they can photoshop it and just see what kinda kickass designs you can come up with

Yea she is very familiar with photoshop, both CS2 and 3. Like I said she's a graphic artist so that's all she uses, not to mention she's the editor for a magazine...

Photoshop and I are best of friends, use it everyday, well all most everyday, Im a graphic designer as well. Work in advertising at Malone (malonead.com). Pretty much every commercial brand you can think of I've worked with, not to brag or anything, hahah. But sadly the coolest cliental I work on is BRP (sea-doo and can-am stuff) I need to find somewhere where I can utilize my skills better. My design style and work styles are two completely different things. Its kinda funny, but I got the whole aspect covered so its all gravy. Topdwg, What mag your wife work for?

Latest posts

Back