Any NFL fans?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jccuiser78

Reaction score
Are you watching the draft today?What do you think about the Texans passing on Reggie Bush?I think they are on crack!

Ya was pretty insane to pass but they said a couple days ago it was going to come down to who they could sign and Reggie Bush isnt going to sign right away he will hold out for more money

Ya'll hear bout the Buffalo fan that died and went to hell? He was all cool so the devil decided to cut the furnace up a little more and said "how do you like that?" the man replied " no worse than my apartment on a hot June day". Satan turned it up a little more and said "how bout now?" The man calmly said "no worse than a hot July day in my old apartment". Satan was furious and decided to turn hell's thermostat wide open. "How bout now?" he asked. Again the man said "no worse than my old apartment on a hot August day". The devil was so mad that he turned the furnace off and the AC down as low as it'd go. Nearly instantly hell was icing over. The Buffalo man started screaming, yelling, dancing and just having a celebration! Satan yelled "what are you so excited about?!?!" The man yelled back, "the Bills must have won the super bowl!"

That's very funny! Recently a new movie out indicated the Ice age meltdown which no one thought would happen, so ya never know, Hell just may freeze over and the Bills win the SB:)

LOL....to be honest, when I heard that joke it was about the falcons and a guy from Augusta. It is hot in Augusta though!

Reckon anyone will pick up Marcus Vick? I would have liked to see the falcons get him. We have a great backup right now (Matt Schaub) but I'm sure he'll go somewhere where he can start.

The texans passed on reggie bush also because they need defense. An entire team wins games not one player and there current runningback aint that bad.

I never fell for the "defense wins games" argument. Defense keeps you in games but look at the rams a few years ago. Offense wins games! Of course if you can't ever stop the other team with your defense, you won't win either...lol. It'll come down to who can score the fastest! Or who has the ball last...lol.

Back