Any Ginseng Diggers????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appalachian Outlaws on the History channel Has anyone else watched this show?? Its all about Ginseng digging, They was paying 1200 a pound that's a lot for dry seng. I need to find these buyers!!

Last edited:
..... What they heck is it used for? Kinda looks like ginger

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Its used for all kinds of things, Mostly for energy, I dig it for money, Many weightlifting supplements have it in it, So does all these energy drinks, Sorta works like b-12, b-6 if chewed up or made into powder form. You can buy it by itself in pill capsule form also.

Appalachian Outlaws on the History channel Has anyone else watched this show?? Its all about Ginseng digging, They was paying 1200 a pound that's a lot for dry seng. I need to find these buyers!!

Yea I watch it it was funny as hell when they came up on those guys pot plants and got chased lmao.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

That show is faker than anything I've ever seen. I watched one episode. Stupid.

@Alex yes sir its fake!! I was pissed the entire time watchin it, They use the same damn ginseng over and over when they weigh them, It showed a guys ginseng he just dug DRY LMAO it takes over a month for the root to dry right.

Oooh duh I knew that haha sorry

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back