another one bites the dust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wlw723

Reaction score
getting rid of the warrior, ... :'( to get an 06 Z400 ;D cant pass it up trading warrior and $ 2500 will have clear title. my brother in law needs out of the payments.....i rode it and it has alot of tourqe . it pulled the front end up in every gear...thing is nutz :cool:

;D i will still check out this place... i like it here ... and i will put some pics up

yoooo....the clutch cover needs to be swapped. thats the only thing wrong and suzuki hasnt had a recall yet. the fluids corrode the clutch cover and yada yada.

good luck on the buy. sounds like a good deal.

my buddies z kicks so i cant imagine an 06. have fun.

AAAAAHHHHH, i love the 06' z 400 i rode it and was pulling wheelies like crazy !!! also i like the piggy back rezzies i flew over whoops like nothing !!!! has lots of power !!

[quote:1mdkafc4]why not go ahead and get the 06 Z450?
they are a rip off if you ask me............. ::)[/quote:1mdkafc4]yup..the yfz is still faster..but the LT-R 450 is still a nice qaud tho.. :cool:

getting rid of the warrior, ... :'( to get an 06 Z400 ;D cant pass it up trading warrior and $ 2500 will have clear title. my brother in law needs out of the payments.....i rode it and it has alot of tourqe . it pulled the front end up in every gear...thing is nutz :cool:

Bah Z400s are slow bro - id wait on getting rid of the ol' Warrior, save a bit, and get something more nutty.

How good are the Z400's for trail riding? I've been thinking about getting one if i can find the money.

My buddy has one, with plus 6 a arms, plus 4 axle, hot cam. I just dont see it being too much crazier than my warrior, but remember, a warrior is 60% rider mentality, 40% machine. No, but the z just doesnt do it for me. Mike

the z400 is one of the best for trail riding, but so is the warrior and raptor 350. I do about 70% trail riding and i'd never trade mine for a z400.

The warrior is a great trail bike I am just looking for something with more power.

I don't know why everyone thinks z400s are so fast - they're not!

If you want a faster trail bike the raptor 660/700 is the best way to go in my opinion.

I always thought the 660 and 700 were a little to wide to get around most trails

Nope, 700's are only 3.5" wider and the 660's are only about 1" or so. I'm with Yamarider the bigger rappys are the way I'd go.

I don't know why everyone thinks z400s are so fast - they're not!

If you want a faster trail bike the raptor 660/700 is the best way to go in my opinion.

the difference betwene 350's and 400's are the 400's are 5 speed and thee gearing is different, so it just feels nuttier, my cousins 400ex is a tad bit faster but it feels like it is soooo much faster, but theyre not

for example: i can wheely and 12 a 400 ex, but not a warrior due to the 6 speed and the short gears

what ya mean the z aint that fast, ever race one, death, yamaharider, the yfz's hual ass, but stock for stock, is it really THAT much faster then the z?

Race one, you'll see just how quick they are, im not really trying to defend the quad i own , because i know the yfz is faster, but for 50cc's less, it keeps up mighty good.

Back