Am I the oldest one here?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'm the oldest (and relatively new) guy here! I'm 43 and my 87 Warrior is the first one I've actually owned. I've ridden other people's many times. My 13 YO daughter is learning to ride on it as well!

If you ever catch me on a utility quad it better just be that I had to have something to strap my walker and oxygen to. ;D

Or you've broken a [collar] bone and are being ridden out..... :-/

[quote:z8h269jy]If you ever catch me on a utility quad it better just be that I had to have something to strap my walker and oxygen to. ;D

Or you've broken a [collar] bone and are being ridden out..... :-/[/quote:z8h269jy]
LMFAO...

You say that like you have experience in that exact situation.. ;)

Cool! I feel much better now. Looks like a wide range of people in here.

[quote:f316ue0y]

Or you've broken a [collar] bone and are being ridden out..... :-/
LMFAO...

You say that like you have experience in that exact situation.. ;)[/quote:f316ue0y]

:p

33 here. This is my first quad also. My dad has always had utility quads that I've ridden. I had dirt bikes when I was a kid and street bikes since then.

The 05 Raptor already had - but the 06 all black Special Edition Banshee - the misses bought this bike for my 40th

Latest posts

Back